ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Baby Skin Care Tips For Parents
Total Articles: 46
A lovely, soft cuddly child is every parents dream. Everyone likes to touch the newborn’s skin yet we sometimes tend to forget that baby skin is very sensitive and delicate. A new born is very fragile and so is the immune system as its developing after the baby is born. In this period when the baby’s immune system is developing, the newborn is susceptible to infections. Taking care of the baby is very important and so is baby skin care. Baby’s skin is quite different from that of an adult, so it takes more work and care to keep the baby skin smooth and beautiful. There are a variety of skin conditions that a new born baby can suffer from, however there are a few skin products that may help alleviate the problem, but is also possible that some may even worsen the skin condition.
Since the baby’s skin is sensitive, they usually develop different skin conditions. You may often not know the type of skin condition the baby is suffering from. To overcome this issue here are a few parenting tips for new parents. Information on the common types of skin conditions that babies face are mentioned below.
Acne: There are times when you see pink spots on your baby’s skin especially on their face. The reason for baby acne could be the hormones from their mother. Most often acne does occur in newborn babies but soon fades away on its own, without any extra baby skin care needed.
Baby Chafing: Chafing is a condition that happens when there is friction between the skin and the baby’s clothing. It can also happen when the baby’s skin rubs against skin. What you can do is make sure the baby is not dressed in tight clothes and use cornstarch baby powder to help prevent chafing.
Rash due to heat: Extra heat and humidity are often reasons that cause heat rashes that appear as pink spots all over the baby’s body. To prevent rash parents should dress the baby in loose clothes. The baby crib is should be placed in an area that is not too warm or humid. Doing so will allow the baby’s skin to breathe and not cause friction that is the reason for heat rash.
Eczema: Scaly skin, irritation and redness are some of the symptoms of eczema that a child may suffer from. Eczema can be prevented by keeping the baby’s skin clean and dry. It is also prudent to discuss the same with your child specialist before trying any skin care product for the baby’s skin. Most often products meant for sensitive skin can be used for babies suffering from eczema. Parenting tips for baby skin care are often ones that need the parents to use their common sense. Taking care of the baby is a huge responsibility but worth all the trouble taken to care for them.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa