ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
Total Articles: 312
Do you work hard as well as live the high life? Then you need a truck that can do both, you need the Chevrolet Silverado High Country.
If James Bond drove a truck, this would be what it’d be. Elegance and luxury meets brute toughness in the Silverado High Country edition. The High Country features a chromed-out front grille and rides on a set of 20-inch chrome alloy wheels, and both the side-mirror caps and door handles have been chromed out and ready to shine as well. That’s a lot of swag, and the Silverado is the perfect match for it.
Inside, the High Country comes standard with exclusive saddle brown leather seats and instrument panel, and beautiful wood trim, heated and cooled front seats, an eight-inch touch screen with Chevy’s MyLink entertainment system, complete with Bose Audio.
The F-150 King Ranch and the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn can now be found curled up in a corner somewhere, shaking. Experts stated that it is clear that the fresh Silverado had it all over the aging Ford in terms of interior styling, quality, comfort, and features.
Under the hood, you can find a new 6.2-liter V8 engine, dubbed EcoTec3. EcoTec3 produces an impressive 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, all while delivering great fuel economy thanks to a combination of cylinder deactivation, direct injection and continuously variable valve timing.
All luxury trucks have begun looking for a place to hide as the Chevrolet Silverado High Country will be arriving in showrooms soon. For more information about Chevy’s new heavy hitter, visit Westside Chevrolet at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or give us a call at 1-888-285-7051 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown