ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
2014 Chevrolet Silverado High Country
Total Articles: 312
Do you work hard as well as live the high life? Then you need a truck that can do both, you need the Chevrolet Silverado High Country.
If James Bond drove a truck, this would be what it’d be. Elegance and luxury meets brute toughness in the Silverado High Country edition. The High Country features a chromed-out front grille and rides on a set of 20-inch chrome alloy wheels, and both the side-mirror caps and door handles have been chromed out and ready to shine as well. That’s a lot of swag, and the Silverado is the perfect match for it.
Inside, the High Country comes standard with exclusive saddle brown leather seats and instrument panel, and beautiful wood trim, heated and cooled front seats, an eight-inch touch screen with Chevy’s MyLink entertainment system, complete with Bose Audio.
The F-150 King Ranch and the Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn can now be found curled up in a corner somewhere, shaking. Experts stated that it is clear that the fresh Silverado had it all over the aging Ford in terms of interior styling, quality, comfort, and features.
Under the hood, you can find a new 6.2-liter V8 engine, dubbed EcoTec3. EcoTec3 produces an impressive 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, all while delivering great fuel economy thanks to a combination of cylinder deactivation, direct injection and continuously variable valve timing.
All luxury trucks have begun looking for a place to hide as the Chevrolet Silverado High Country will be arriving in showrooms soon. For more information about Chevy’s new heavy hitter, visit Westside Chevrolet at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or give us a call at 1-888-285-7051 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Timing Belt
Author: David J Warner
2. An Overview On ‘how To Sell My Scooter Online’
3. Save Money On Fuel With Electric Motorbikes In The Uk
Author: Amit Parmar
4. Choosing The Right Auto Garage Management Software For Your Business
Author: Jim Carrey is the author of this article
5. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
6. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
7. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
9. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
10. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
11. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
12. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
13. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
14. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
15. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat