ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chevy Tahoe - Features Explained
Total Articles: 312
The Chevrolet Tahoe is easily identifiable and one of many vehicles in Chevrolet’s all-star line-up. “No Limitations” is the slogan of the Tahoe, and it lives up to the tagline. The Tahoe has the strength and capability to pull off anything, from the hustle and bustle of your daily commute to weekend excursions.
The Tahoe is a full-size SUV, combining the hard working aspects of a full-size truck with family oriented features as well. The Tahoe is perfect for towing up to 8,500 pounds and can serve anyone with a heavy-duty lifestyle. The seating for 9 can safely transport you and your family plus some friends anywhere you want it to.
The Vortec 5.3L V8 engine delivers 335 lb/ft of torque and uses Combining Active Fuel Management technology and the Vortec engine’s efficient air-to-fuel mix gives impressive horsepower without sacrificing fuel economy. Variable Valve Timing controls the valves during intake and exhaust, enabling the vehicle to use even less fuel, garnishing 21 miles per gallon, much better than competing SUV’s.
Inside, the Tahoe continues to deliver. You can equip available features such as a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, available heated and cooled seats, second row heated seats, and a heated steering wheel.
The Tahoe doesn't only seat up to 9 people, it allows all of them to ride in the utmost of comfort. Tri-zone manual or automatic climate controls cools and heats all the rows in the spacious vehicle.
Six standard airbags keep the occupants of your vehicle safe in a collision and the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and 4-wheel antilock brakes helps you stay on the road when slippery conditions are present. These features are standard on both 2WD and 4WD vehicle, plus Proactive Roll Avoidance engages automatically to help reduce the risk of a rollover crash and the standard Tire Pressure Monitor lets you know when tire pressure levels are less than optimal. Couple all of this with OnStar Automatic Crash Response standard for the first six months on all Tahoe’s, you are automatically connected to emergency assistance in the event of a collision.
Bottom line is the Tahoe is a safe, hard-working, spacious, and efficient full-size SUV, and is the perfect addition to any family. You can add affordable to the list when you visit the professionals at Westside Chevrolet who will help you determine the right model and work with you to stay within your budget. Visit our showroom at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or call 1-888-285-7051 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown