ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chevy Tahoe - Features Explained
Total Articles: 312
The Chevrolet Tahoe is easily identifiable and one of many vehicles in Chevrolet’s all-star line-up. “No Limitations” is the slogan of the Tahoe, and it lives up to the tagline. The Tahoe has the strength and capability to pull off anything, from the hustle and bustle of your daily commute to weekend excursions.
The Tahoe is a full-size SUV, combining the hard working aspects of a full-size truck with family oriented features as well. The Tahoe is perfect for towing up to 8,500 pounds and can serve anyone with a heavy-duty lifestyle. The seating for 9 can safely transport you and your family plus some friends anywhere you want it to.
The Vortec 5.3L V8 engine delivers 335 lb/ft of torque and uses Combining Active Fuel Management technology and the Vortec engine’s efficient air-to-fuel mix gives impressive horsepower without sacrificing fuel economy. Variable Valve Timing controls the valves during intake and exhaust, enabling the vehicle to use even less fuel, garnishing 21 miles per gallon, much better than competing SUV’s.
Inside, the Tahoe continues to deliver. You can equip available features such as a rear-seat DVD entertainment system, available heated and cooled seats, second row heated seats, and a heated steering wheel.
The Tahoe doesn't only seat up to 9 people, it allows all of them to ride in the utmost of comfort. Tri-zone manual or automatic climate controls cools and heats all the rows in the spacious vehicle.
Six standard airbags keep the occupants of your vehicle safe in a collision and the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and 4-wheel antilock brakes helps you stay on the road when slippery conditions are present. These features are standard on both 2WD and 4WD vehicle, plus Proactive Roll Avoidance engages automatically to help reduce the risk of a rollover crash and the standard Tire Pressure Monitor lets you know when tire pressure levels are less than optimal. Couple all of this with OnStar Automatic Crash Response standard for the first six months on all Tahoe’s, you are automatically connected to emergency assistance in the event of a collision.
Bottom line is the Tahoe is a safe, hard-working, spacious, and efficient full-size SUV, and is the perfect addition to any family. You can add affordable to the list when you visit the professionals at Westside Chevrolet who will help you determine the right model and work with you to stay within your budget. Visit our showroom at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or call 1-888-285-7051 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel