ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chevrolet Camaro - Top 3 In Affordable Convertibles And One Of The Best Sports Cars
Total Articles: 312
It’s one of the most iconic vehicles in Chevrolet’s All-Star line-up, whenever you take a look at one, you know exactly what it is. You may haven’t even driven one, but even still, you know you love it. Once you drive one is when you’ll really get hooked, because the Camaro’s beauty isn’t only skin deep.
The first thing you should notice about the Chevy Camaro is its accessible price, in addition to the low cost of purchase the 28 miles per gallon it gets on the highway makes your wallet sing songs of joy. The Camaro is on the top 5 list of affordable Sports Cars and top 3 in affordable convertibles and also has a significantly lower price than the Ford Mustang.
The Camaro seats four and is available in coupe and convertible body styles. A total of seven models are available, ranging from the 1LS to the high-performance ZL1. A six speed automatic transmission is available across all models.
The Camaro’s engines range from a 323-horsepower V6 to a 580-horsepower supercharged V8, which means there’s more than enough power, no matter which model you choose.
The interior is as fine-tuned as the drive itself. The Camaro interior is designed to make your rule of the road as comfortable and instinctive as possible. The seats are deep bolstered and ready for even the longest road trips, the LT, SS, and ZL1 all come with standard six-way power driver and passenger seats.
The steering wheel has been optimized to give you top-level response and control with a luxurious feel. You can control audio functions with buttons right on the wheel, plus standard Bluetooth wireless technology keeps your phones connected while your eyes are on the road. The Driver Information Center has been designed to let you monitor your vehicle’s vital stats at a glance so you can keep your eyes where they belong as well.
Standard on the 2LT and 2SS, the Head-Up Display (HUD) is specially designed for high performance driving situations. The HUD presents performance data without requiring the driver to look away from the windshield. The HUD displays speed, rpm, and more – even your radio station, right on the windshield. You can even customize the display height and intensity.
In terms of safety, the Camaro has received the highest possible five-star score in every individual safety rating segment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program. Antilock brakes and the StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control help you keep control during emergency maneuvers.
Overall the Camaro is an incredibly practical, safe, and affordable high-performance sports car. Come drive one today at Westside Chevrolet. Visit our showroom today at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or give us a call at 1-888-285-7051 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel