ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Chevy Shows Off Silverado Black Ops, Volunteer Firefighter Concepts At State Fair Of Texas
Total Articles: 312
Fall is officially here, and the State Fair is operating at full level, you can even smell the delicious foods that should never be fried, but Texans are gonna do it anyway, all across the state. Despite all of the tasty, fattening foods around, Chevrolet looks leaner and meaner than ever when they unveiled two Silverado concepts; the Black Ops, and the Z71 Volunteer Firefighter.
The Black Ops concept looks like the perfect vehicle to survive the zombie apocalypse in. It’s sleek and the cargo bed is filled with survival gear. The concept showcases the stronger, smarter, and more capable elements of the 2014 Silverado and how accessories can enhance them to suit any lifestyle. So no matter what, the sinister looking Silverado Black Ops is prepared for anything.
With input from the National Volunteer Fire Council, Chevrolet developed the Silverado Z71 Volunteer Firefighter concept to honor the service of grassroots first responders and share a vision of how the all-new, more capable 2014 Silverado can be pressed into duty. The concept features a full complement of rescue equipment incorporated on a new Silverado Double Cab equipped with the Z71 Off Road Suspension.
Approximately 90 percent of the fire departments in the United States are entirely or mostly Volunteer, and 75 percent of all firefighters are volunteers. The Silverado is a truck that can make the lives of these incredible people easier and Chevrolet aimed to build a truck as tough as the men and women who drive it.
The 2014 Silverado is turning heads everywhere and these two concepts certainly show off what it’s all about. Come see the Silverado at Westside Chevrolet at 23001 Katy Freeway in Katy, Texas or give usa call at 281-392-3200 today!
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola