ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Bucket Trucks Vs. Remanufactured Bucket Trucks
Total Articles: 29
Like the market for new utility construction equipment, the used bucket truck market is also dominated by a relatively small number of suppliers. It is estimated that seven used equipment sources account for approximately 80% of used bucket truck sales to end-users in the United States. The remaining 20% of sales are made by a plethora of small dealers that tend to serve local markets only.
In the market for used bucket trucks, as is common in most used durable goods markets, there is a high degree of variation in the quality of the products being sold to end-users. Many dealers acquire the used equipment, drive it back to their location, and sell it “as-is where-is” to buyers without performing any type of service to the aerial device or vehicle. OEM controlled bucket truck dealers will typically service the boom, but have neither the desire nor capability of servicing the medium-duty truck. Unfortunately for end-users, it is typically the truck itself that needs the most work, as most aerial devices are designed to far outlast the truck chassis.
Fortunately for utility equipment buyers, there is an alternative to purchasing traditional used bucket trucks, Utility Fleet Sales. Utility Fleet offers something different; remanufactured bucket trucks, which undergo a rigorous, 300+ point inspection and remanufacturing program. The product is guaranteed to be work-ready upon arrival and is still priced up to 50% less than a new bucket truck. Utility Fleet completely inspects, services, and reconditions all the major components on the truck, the body, and the aerial device.
While these bucket trucks are not new, they should never be lumped into the same category as a typical used truck. Traditional used units require thousands of dollars in work, after they’re purchased. While being repaired, the owner loses thousands more in lost revenue. Buying a remanufactured bucket truck that is ready to be put to work immediately, saves time and money. Not to mention being safer and more reliable during utility construction operations.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name