ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Bucket Trucks Vs. Remanufactured Bucket Trucks
Total Articles: 29
Like the market for new utility construction equipment, the used bucket truck market is also dominated by a relatively small number of suppliers. It is estimated that seven used equipment sources account for approximately 80% of used bucket truck sales to end-users in the United States. The remaining 20% of sales are made by a plethora of small dealers that tend to serve local markets only.
In the market for used bucket trucks, as is common in most used durable goods markets, there is a high degree of variation in the quality of the products being sold to end-users. Many dealers acquire the used equipment, drive it back to their location, and sell it “as-is where-is” to buyers without performing any type of service to the aerial device or vehicle. OEM controlled bucket truck dealers will typically service the boom, but have neither the desire nor capability of servicing the medium-duty truck. Unfortunately for end-users, it is typically the truck itself that needs the most work, as most aerial devices are designed to far outlast the truck chassis.
Fortunately for utility equipment buyers, there is an alternative to purchasing traditional used bucket trucks, Utility Fleet Sales. Utility Fleet offers something different; remanufactured bucket trucks, which undergo a rigorous, 300+ point inspection and remanufacturing program. The product is guaranteed to be work-ready upon arrival and is still priced up to 50% less than a new bucket truck. Utility Fleet completely inspects, services, and reconditions all the major components on the truck, the body, and the aerial device.
While these bucket trucks are not new, they should never be lumped into the same category as a typical used truck. Traditional used units require thousands of dollars in work, after they’re purchased. While being repaired, the owner loses thousands more in lost revenue. Buying a remanufactured bucket truck that is ready to be put to work immediately, saves time and money. Not to mention being safer and more reliable during utility construction operations.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Get Online Auto Insurance And Finance
2. New Shell Fuel Station Finder From Fleetcor
Author: FleetCor Deutschland GmbH
3. Dealerships Are Your One Stop Shop
Author: haggerty Ford
4. The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Learning On Driving Simulators.
Author: Eesha Zaveri
5. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale Within Your Budget
6. Know The Truth About For Vehicle Parts Exchange In Surrey
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Author: James Elston
8. Car Valeting The Reason That Has Kept You From Buying The New One
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Balu S
10. The Biggest Contribution Of Driving Coach In Chadstone To Humanity
Author: Mark Watson
11. Side By Side Comparison Between Readymade Motorcycle & Custom Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
12. Benefits Of Leasing Your Next Car
13. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Two Wheeler Parts & Automotive Component In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. For Best Services Just Opt For Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. 2017 Hyundai Accent: Top Reasons Why You Should Buy This Budget Car
Author: Allen Hyundai