ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Bucket Trucks Vs. Remanufactured Bucket Trucks
Total Articles: 29
Like the market for new utility construction equipment, the used bucket truck market is also dominated by a relatively small number of suppliers. It is estimated that seven used equipment sources account for approximately 80% of used bucket truck sales to end-users in the United States. The remaining 20% of sales are made by a plethora of small dealers that tend to serve local markets only.
In the market for used bucket trucks, as is common in most used durable goods markets, there is a high degree of variation in the quality of the products being sold to end-users. Many dealers acquire the used equipment, drive it back to their location, and sell it “as-is where-is” to buyers without performing any type of service to the aerial device or vehicle. OEM controlled bucket truck dealers will typically service the boom, but have neither the desire nor capability of servicing the medium-duty truck. Unfortunately for end-users, it is typically the truck itself that needs the most work, as most aerial devices are designed to far outlast the truck chassis.
Fortunately for utility equipment buyers, there is an alternative to purchasing traditional used bucket trucks, Utility Fleet Sales. Utility Fleet offers something different; remanufactured bucket trucks, which undergo a rigorous, 300+ point inspection and remanufacturing program. The product is guaranteed to be work-ready upon arrival and is still priced up to 50% less than a new bucket truck. Utility Fleet completely inspects, services, and reconditions all the major components on the truck, the body, and the aerial device.
While these bucket trucks are not new, they should never be lumped into the same category as a typical used truck. Traditional used units require thousands of dollars in work, after they’re purchased. While being repaired, the owner loses thousands more in lost revenue. Buying a remanufactured bucket truck that is ready to be put to work immediately, saves time and money. Not to mention being safer and more reliable during utility construction operations.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Recognizing The Real Value Of A Student Auto Loan
Author: jeffery reynold
2. Be A Pioneer In The Motorcycle Repairs Here's What You'll Need
Author: Levi Fysh
3. Rockman – The Leading Manufacturers Of Drive Chain Kits & Alloy Wheels For Two Wheelers
Author: Rockman Industries
4. The Most Effective Method To Become An Independent Tyre Dealer
Author: My Tyre Point
5. Atv Tyres
6. Destiny International Filtration - Oil Cleaning Machine Manufacturer In India
Author: priya singh
7. Wounded Warrior Project & Harley-davidson Surprise Los Angeles Veteran With New Bike As Part Of Miss
8. Vectra - The Heavy Construction & Earth Moving Equipment Manufacturing Companies In India & Europe
9. Think Long Term Before You Decide On Your Auto Loan Term
Author: Kaitlin Miller
10. Tips On Choosing The Best Car Breakers Services In Birmingham
Author: Denny Sour
11. Benefits Of Scrap Car Removal In Birmingham
Author: Alex Stewart
12. Black Car, Limousine Service And Airport Transportation West Palm Beach Fl
13. Matters To Look Upon While Looking For A Gear Manufacturer In India
Author: SONA BLW Precision Forgings Ltd.
14. Car Detailing Tips And Keep Your Car Exterior In A Superior Condition With Autofresh
Author: neel patel
15. Things To Know About The Availability Of Different Warranty Plans For Cars
Author: Ewan Thorpe