ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Bucket Trucks Vs. Remanufactured Bucket TrucksBy Expert Author: Bock Mary
Like the market for new utility construction equipment, the used bucket truck market is also dominated by a relatively small number of suppliers. It is estimated that seven used equipment sources account for approximately 80% of used bucket truck sales to end-users in the United States. The remaining 20% of sales are made by a plethora of small dealers that tend to serve local markets only.
In the market for used bucket trucks, as is common in most used durable goods markets, there is a high degree of variation in the quality of the products being sold to end-users. Many dealers acquire the used equipment, drive it back to their location, and sell it “as-is where-is” to buyers without performing any type of service to the aerial device or vehicle. OEM controlled bucket truck dealers will typically service the boom, but have neither the desire nor capability of servicing the medium-duty truck. Unfortunately for end-users, it is typically the truck itself that needs the most work, as most aerial devices are designed to far outlast the truck chassis.
Fortunately for utility equipment buyers, there is an alternative to purchasing traditional used bucket trucks, Utility Fleet Sales. Utility Fleet offers something different; remanufactured bucket trucks, which undergo a rigorous, 300+ point inspection and remanufacturing program. The product is guaranteed to be work-ready upon arrival and is still priced up to 50% less than a new bucket truck. Utility Fleet completely inspects, services, and reconditions all the major components on the truck, the body, and the aerial device.
While these bucket trucks are not new, they should never be lumped into the same category as a typical used truck. Traditional used units require thousands of dollars in work, after they’re purchased. While being repaired, the owner loses thousands more in lost revenue. Buying a remanufactured bucket truck that is ready to be put to work immediately, saves time and money. Not to mention being safer and more reliable during utility construction operations.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh