ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Bucket Trucks Vs. Remanufactured Bucket Trucks
Total Articles: 29
Like the market for new utility construction equipment, the used bucket truck market is also dominated by a relatively small number of suppliers. It is estimated that seven used equipment sources account for approximately 80% of used bucket truck sales to end-users in the United States. The remaining 20% of sales are made by a plethora of small dealers that tend to serve local markets only.
In the market for used bucket trucks, as is common in most used durable goods markets, there is a high degree of variation in the quality of the products being sold to end-users. Many dealers acquire the used equipment, drive it back to their location, and sell it “as-is where-is” to buyers without performing any type of service to the aerial device or vehicle. OEM controlled bucket truck dealers will typically service the boom, but have neither the desire nor capability of servicing the medium-duty truck. Unfortunately for end-users, it is typically the truck itself that needs the most work, as most aerial devices are designed to far outlast the truck chassis.
Fortunately for utility equipment buyers, there is an alternative to purchasing traditional used bucket trucks, Utility Fleet Sales. Utility Fleet offers something different; remanufactured bucket trucks, which undergo a rigorous, 300+ point inspection and remanufacturing program. The product is guaranteed to be work-ready upon arrival and is still priced up to 50% less than a new bucket truck. Utility Fleet completely inspects, services, and reconditions all the major components on the truck, the body, and the aerial device.
While these bucket trucks are not new, they should never be lumped into the same category as a typical used truck. Traditional used units require thousands of dollars in work, after they’re purchased. While being repaired, the owner loses thousands more in lost revenue. Buying a remanufactured bucket truck that is ready to be put to work immediately, saves time and money. Not to mention being safer and more reliable during utility construction operations.
Bock Mary is an associated editor of bucket trucks, which provides a huge inventory of digger derricks, pressure digger and related equipment to the utility construction industry. It provides both new and remanufactured utility truck units across the USA.
Automobiles Articles1. Important Things To Keep In Mind When Your Car Breaks Down
Author: Paul Zervos
2. E-rickshaws Are The Perfect Way To Keep Your City Green.
Author: Power Electric Vehicle
3. The Audi Car Dealers Miami Offer Certified Pre Owned Cars In Competitive Price
4. Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your Cad Project
Author: Top Three Reasons To Consider Outsourcing Your CAD
5. For An Updated Speed — the Cummins’ Compound Turbo Way
Author: Rip Rook
6. Customized Harley Davidson With Actual Parts Is The Ultimate Style
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Commercial Kitchen Equipment Dubai
Author: AL RAZANA KITCHEN
8. An Overview About 3d Cad Modeling, Plm And Pdm
Author: An Overview About 3D CAD Modeling, PLM and PDM
9. Relax And Rove With Private Driver And Car Services
Author: Toby Pratt
10. 7 Things You Need To Know Before Buying A Car Battery Charger
Author: Michael Foley
11. What Is The Best Time To Trade-in Your Old Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. The Brilliance Of Japanese Cars Imported From Japan
13. New & Upcoming Sedan Cars In India 2017
Author: Trending Car
14. Compelling Reasons To Fixing Car Dents With Paintless Dent Repair
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Choosing Limo Service Fort Worth