ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Top Five Places To Stay On A Honeymoon In Egypt
Total Articles: 50
Egypt has always fascinated the historians, the archaeologists, the photographers and the backpackers. But with best Egypt trips and packages, this country is now making itself count amongst the most prestigious international honeymoon destinations. Though there are a number of places where you can stay during your honeymooning voyage, here we ship up the top five, in no particular order:
1. Sharm el Sheikh: Sharm el Sheikh is a beach destination and the best that the country has to offer. Though Egypt is predominantly regarded as a desert country and one which would have had zero civilization had it not been for the generosity of the Nile, the truth is that the northern part of the country is richly flanked by seas and has some fascinating beach getaways to seduce young honeymooners. Sharm el Sheikh with its colorful beaches, pleasant weather and a slew of adventurous opportunities for snorkelers and potential divers is a treat.
2. Cairo: Best Egypt trips cannot be formulated or imagined without including the good old Cairo. Full of history and mirthful in its personality, the capital city is a glorious treasure trove of museums, monuments, landmarks and markets. The pyramids of Giza, well complemented with that nosey Sphinx, prove to be endearing witnesses to young couples’ honeymoons.
3. Luxor: Luxor is so rich in history that any couple with a collective interest in this subject may well choose to stay put up here. Its broad and wide temples smell of history and carry that fragrance for over many centuries. The place also offers the added attraction of hot air balloon which will definitely tickle the enthusiasm of the new-age adventure-prone couples. The Valley of the Kings is a stunning space where nearly one hundred tombs jostle for space as the dead Pharaohs sleep side by side. Luxor is hauntingly beautiful and a destination which will add a natural spook to your romance.
4. Alexandria: Alexandria is a sleepy little town which is quite laidback and even old-fashioned in its pace. It has some lovely and quiet beaches and despite the growing popularity of this destination, it very much pleases you with the serenity and unhurried lifestyle of its. For a honeymooning couple eager to stroll through their days lazily and without the usual hurriedness of sightseeing will relish including Alexandria in their best Egypt trips.
5. Marina: Marina is the new attraction which is gaining quite some spotlight these days. It is an out and out beach destination. Once it was reserved only for the aristocrats but has now given in to all kinds of tourists. You will love the freedom this town offers you. It is pretty westernized in its concept and upbringing, though one can trace that lurking genteelness from the past era. For surfing, sailing and just swimming or diving, Marina makes a great case for itself.
About the Author-
This Article is written by Mrs Jenny Morag on behalf of, ask-aladdin, this is having topics on Egypt Trips, Best Egypt Trips and many more for information click here.
Travel Articles1. How Egypt Shore Excursions Give An Out Of The World Experience To Cruise Holiday?
Author: Ayman Boghdady
2. There Are Many Best Places To Go In Caribbean To Enjoy Your Vacation
Author: eTravel Trips
3. Successful Family Road Trip To A Wedding Via Bus Rental Of Atlanta
Author: Eva watson
4. Kerala Travel Packages : Enjoy The Serenity And Beauty Of Kerala
Author: Top Travel
5. Nepal Tour Packages
6. 5 Popular Places To Visit In Coonoor
7. Ngorongoro Crater
Author: Joseph Reeves
8. Mountains And Hills Provide Adventure As Well As A Unique Peace Of Mind
9. Enjoy Most Awaited Holiday In Beautiful Nepal
10. White Water Rafting Durango
Author: James Patty
11. Significance Of The Nile During Ancient Egypt
Author: Dale Dunlop
12. Birds In The Bungle Bungles Wa
13. Trekking Knowledge In Nepal Mountain Trails
Author: Sudip Shahi
14. 5 Amazing Healthy Dessert Recipes By Crumbs Blog
Author: Crumbs Food
15. One Stop Solution For Outstation Car Booking – Hariom Tours And Travel, Nagpur.