ALL >> Art >> View Article
Popular Methods Of Creating Fine Art Prints
Total Articles: 22
The decorating scheme, whether it is of a home or office, is incomplete without the addition of wall decor. Art on the walls significantly draws a whole room together. With its inflection certain color schemes you can highlight a room's particular decor style. And, ultimately provide a focal point for the entire interior. There are many people, also buy the art as an investment. There are Giclee prints available these days and art lovers love to buy these for home decoration. These art pieces are made of artists’ original art work.
Fine art prints online are actually art images, created by using artistic tools. There is a long tradition behind this art form, and in the modern days artists use the new digital technologies such as the Giclee print which is a fancy ink-jet print. The best part is with this one can get those art pieces that are painted by the great masters of the last five centuries as well as a multitude of talented artists whose work is less known. Mainly artists use to follow four basic artistic methods for this art including intaglio, relief, screenprinting and planographic. Here is the detailed description of all these:
1. Intaglio printing: this is the most popular form of art making. The printing items made with this method are mainly engravings and etchings. The clear and attractive items made with it can make your house eye-catching. Engravers with sharp tools use to cut into a metal plate made of copper and later steel. By carving minuscule grooves in the metal the engraver creates an image that can be printed. Now the ink is rolled onto the metal plate. Paper is applied to the metal plate and under great pressure from a press an engraving is pulled. An etching is also used in intaglio printing. In this method the artist uses a varnish substance to a metal plate and then draws with needle-like tools on the metal plate. The tools depict the metal by taking away the varnish. Acid is used to cut the areas of the plate that have been exposed by the removed ground. The metal plate is then inked and an etching is pulled from a press.
2. Relief fine art prints online: this method is the oldest one. The artist cuts away the surface of a material he wants to use with a sharp tool. In the olden days artists used wood. The wood slivers were used for this purpose. The raised edges of these slivers were received the ink which with a laid piece of paper on them could transfer an image on to the paper, creating a print.
3. Planographic prints: this is the significant aspect of lithography, which uses a stone to create the art work. The artist draws his imagination on a lithographic stone with oily pencils and crayons and then a substance is layered on top of the drawing that will allow the drawn area to accept inks. The stone is then inked and then a lithograph print is pulled.
4. Screen print: this method can be called the ultra modern as it is the most recent addition to fine art prints. This method is also termed as a serigraph. It is much like a stencil in which the artist stomps out the area not to be printed on a screen with special glues.
Art Articles1. Benefits Of Purchasing Contemporary Painting For House Interior Designing
Author: Elizabeth Epand
2. Where To Get A State Seal Sign?
Author: Weston Barnes
3. Benefits Of Hiring A Freelance Advertising Agency Art Director For Your Ad
Author: Ryan Tim
4. Learn How To Become A Pro In No Time In Portrait Photography
Author: Mason Ingle
5. Why Video Production Companies Are The Key To B2b Marketing?
6. Smart Video Production Can Change The Game
7. Digital Printing In Nc - Know Its Impact On Your Business Marketing Campaign
Author: Mitchell Termotto
8. Team Building Can Boost Employee Morale And Productiveness
9. Graffiti Isn’t Always Bad
10. The Agent
Author: Rowland Smith
11. Historical Novel Sentio Defies Expectations As A Romantic-philosophical Page-turner
12. The Queries That Help You Understand The Tactics Used By Lens-man
Author: Mason Ingle
13. Criteria Need To Follow For Performing Good Print Advertising Design
Author: Ryan Tim
14. Best Wedding Photographers In Mumbai: The Ways To Attain Satisfaction
Author: snehal desai
15. Choose The Best Schlafzimmer Bilder From Online Gallery