ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How To Get Into A Vegas Nightclub Without Bottle Service!
Total Articles: 3
So you're heading to Vegas and now it's time to plan the perfect party experience. If you've heard anything about the party scene in Vegas, you know we've got some of the top clubs in the world, hands down. You've probably also heard a ton of different, and probably at times contradictory tips and guidelines about just how the clubs work, how you get in, and how to have a great night out. It's really insane to me just how much crap information and mysteriousness is floating around about the clubs in Las Vegas.
Are they definately of the best nightclubs in the nation?
Are they uber confusing and mysterious about how to get access into?
You'll answer â€˜No' when you get done reading this article.
To clear this confusing mess up as easily as possible, let's break down how it works. There are basically three different types of entry to Las Vegas nightclubs: general admission, guest list entry and VIP bottle service. We'll cut it down to two options because this piece is about partying without the need for bottles.
Of the many ways to get into these clubs, this is the most common and least favorable. General admission is basically when you choose just to walk up to the club, hop inline and wait to get in. Using this method of entry, you could be waiting in lines up to several hours, and on top of that be required to pay full cover price when you're finally at the main entrance. If you're a super hot group of girls, you might get pulled out of the line but chances aren't great on that. If you're a member of the rest of the world (like myself), get comfortable and maybe bring a lawn chair and some board games for the wait. I absolutely do not suggest going general admission unless if is your last resort. Check out the options below, unless you like to make friends in line.
Guest List Entry
Entry via guest list is the type of entry I always recommend my visiting friends to use because it usually works for most parties, is more economical, and lets you skip most of the line. How does it work? Thanks for asking. Basically, you submit a request for your group to be put on a nightclub's guest list for a specific evening. If approved (over 90% of requests are), your group will go into a special line outside the club that will be way shorter than the general admission line. For girls, the majority of the time you'll get free entry; and for gentlemen, it is free sometimes but at least it's usually a largely reduced cover. You are going to want to ensure that your party meets the basic requirements that are needed for guest listing. The website link below, Royal Vegas Tours has up to date guidelines laid out and also allows you to get on the guest list for free for the 12 best clubs in town.
All you have to do is go to the site, select the club you're interested in, click the guest list button, fill out your basic information (takes 20 seconds), and they'll respond back within 1 business day. Don't forget it's absolutely free.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal