ALL >> Health >> View Article
Medical Legal Aspects Of Abortion To Keep In Mind
Total Articles: 73
For a woman, the decision to undergo abortion is never easy. It is a decision made after considerable thought, and many issues have to be weighed before it is decided. Opinions of near and dear ones as well as consultation with the doctor are some of the personal factors that influence the decision to undergo abortion. However, apart from personal considerations, there are two other important considerations that must be weighed - one is medical aspect which involves the kinds of options available for you to abort, for example, what type of abortion you want to do; and the legal aspect, that is knowing the law regarding abortions in your state/country.
Most commonly, there are two types of abortions. The first type is an in-clinic abortion; and the second is abortion through an abortion pill. There are merits and demerits to both of them. You must carefully evaluate both methods and choose which one is the best for you. Abortion through pill can typically be done only in the first nine weeks. This is favoured by women because it is a more private thing. This can be done in the privacy of your home. However, it is best to have a doctor's supervision, who will advise you on how to go about the procedure safely and what are the warning signs you should look for that mean that some complication has arisen and when you should call the doctor.
The demerits of this method include that it cannot be done in the later stages of the pregnancy. It also does not have the immediate attention and supervision of a qualified doctor, and often in cases of major complications the first few minutes are of vital importance. The other kind of abortion is an in-clinic abortion. This is like a surgical operation, in which abortion is done by the doctor in an operation. This is the only recourse to be taken in later cases of abortion. It is good because it has constant medical supervision.
You must also know the law regarding abortion that is prevalent in your area. What is the minimum age for an abortion, if any? Is there option of an abortion by choice? Is there any limitation on how many abortions you can get done? Are severe mental diseases in the foetus valid grounds for an abortion? You have to know where your law stands on these issues.
Are you looking for Late Term Abortion?. You can then visit http://www.womenscenter.com/early_surgical_abortion.html for more info.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe