ALL >> Travel >> View Article
How Are Madurai Hotels ?
Total Articles: 76
Madurai known for innumerable historical monuments, located on banks of river Vaigai and is third largest city , having so many technology companies. The region is famous for rubber, automobile etc and many industries are there. It is truly called Information technology hub due to the presence of software companies here. The city is one of the oldest and referred by several names as Koodal, Thiruvalai and built around the famous and is referred as Koodal, Malligai Maanagar, Thirualavai and Meenakshi Amman temple. Numerous concentric quadrangular streets are here and has been considered a center of learning. Hindus are in majority and other religions like Christians, Sikhs are also here. It has been built around Meenakshi Amman temple and is divided into a number of concentric quadrangular streets, and is one of the oldest city. Hindus are in majority living here and other than this there are Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists.
Madurai has a rich cultural heritage coming from great Tamil era which is more than 2500 years old and has been important commercial centre for people. It has been a great academic center of learning for Tamil cultural activities like Dance, music, art and culture and has been known for Madurai Malli and trade is done at flower market. The city is having active night life and is known by several names and one of these is Thoonga Nagaram.The city is said to never sleeps and people come here to visit can roam around till late night. Many festivals are celebrated like bull taming event, Jallikattu etc and visitors who come from not only India but outside do participate in the celebrations and make their trip memorable. The hotels here are for budget as well as luxury travelers. The budget hotel offers South Indian food apart from other facilities.
The basic facilities are there in a good decent Madurai hotels and offers good value for money .Hotel International is one of the budget hotel in Madurai, and rooms are equipped with basic and modern amenities. The places of sightseeing includes Gandhi memorial museum, provides insight into life of Mahatma Gandhi and items like chappals, clothes and everything related to Gandhiji can be easily found here. Madurai hotels are comfortable and provide not only basic amenities but are equipped with modern facilities. The other places of visit are Rameswaram temple, Sri Meenakshi Amman temple, Thirumalai Nayakar Mahal, Azhagar Kovil, Tiruparankundram, Mariamman etc. Madurai is called by several names like Athens of East, Koil nagar, Koodal Managar etc. The major kingdoms ruled the city are Pandyas, Nayaks. The temples cannot be ignored due to their beautifully crafted sculptures and designs.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus