ALL » Business >> View Article
Small Business Growth Alliance (sbga) Adds Another Invaluable Business Solution For Members: PayrollBy Expert Author: Abashley Barnett
Irvine, Calif.- Payroll is a part of any business owner's duties - a big part. In fact, after tracking employee hours, backing out time off, deducting benefits, adding accrued time, calculating payroll taxes, filing payroll taxes and at the year's end, processing W-2s and 1099s, it's a wonder that there's time for anything else!
Business owners should spend their time working on their business, not dealing with constantly changing tax laws and potential fines for inaccuracy. That's why SBGA has brought a new tool to the market to make payroll less time consuming.
SBGA Payroll Services puts business owners' focus back on what really matters when it comes to payroll - paying employees. This service automatically calculates and deducts employee benefits and accrued time, tracks employee time off, deducts employee benefits, updates tax code changes, generates robust reporting, produces end of year documents and calculates, files and pays federal, state and local payroll taxes. These activities can be handled online from either a computer or smartphone, all from a personalized, easy-to-navigate control panel.
Accuracy and on-time payments are guaranteed with this service, but that's not all that it offers. More than just payroll, SBGA Payroll Services offers a simple time clock, workers compensation, 401(k) and accounting integration, as well as helpful Human Resources tools to keep businesses compliant.
Paying employees is also simplified with the option to enroll employees in direct deposit, or print out checks at the business immediately after processing payroll both options are included without any additional fees.
"We're thrilled to add such a useful and beneficial business tool to the products available to SBGA Members," stated Vice President Nathan Jurczyk.
About the Small Business Growth Alliance
Building off nearly two decades of experience, the Small Business Growth Alliance (SBGA) is a leading provider of back office solutions to businesses throughout the United States. SBGA Alliance Partners have been recognized by Inc. Magazine, have received the coveted President's Award and are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau. SBGA provides members with essential products, services and educational resources that allow business owners to successfully address essential business needs - from internet marketing, search engine optimization and electronic payments to payroll and accounting services, SBGA offers the very best in total back office management solutions.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Small Business Growth Alliance
publicrelations ( @ ) SBGA dot com http://www.SBGA.com/
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta