ALL >> Business >> View Article
Small Business Growth Alliance (sbga) Adds Another Invaluable Business Solution For Members: Payroll
Total Articles: 120
Irvine, Calif.- Payroll is a part of any business owner's duties - a big part. In fact, after tracking employee hours, backing out time off, deducting benefits, adding accrued time, calculating payroll taxes, filing payroll taxes and at the year's end, processing W-2s and 1099s, it's a wonder that there's time for anything else!
Business owners should spend their time working on their business, not dealing with constantly changing tax laws and potential fines for inaccuracy. That's why SBGA has brought a new tool to the market to make payroll less time consuming.
SBGA Payroll Services puts business owners' focus back on what really matters when it comes to payroll - paying employees. This service automatically calculates and deducts employee benefits and accrued time, tracks employee time off, deducts employee benefits, updates tax code changes, generates robust reporting, produces end of year documents and calculates, files and pays federal, state and local payroll taxes. These activities can be handled online from either a computer or smartphone, all from a personalized, easy-to-navigate control panel.
Accuracy and on-time payments are guaranteed with this service, but that's not all that it offers. More than just payroll, SBGA Payroll Services offers a simple time clock, workers compensation, 401(k) and accounting integration, as well as helpful Human Resources tools to keep businesses compliant.
Paying employees is also simplified with the option to enroll employees in direct deposit, or print out checks at the business immediately after processing payroll both options are included without any additional fees.
"We're thrilled to add such a useful and beneficial business tool to the products available to SBGA Members," stated Vice President Nathan Jurczyk.
About the Small Business Growth Alliance
Building off nearly two decades of experience, the Small Business Growth Alliance (SBGA) is a leading provider of back office solutions to businesses throughout the United States. SBGA Alliance Partners have been recognized by Inc. Magazine, have received the coveted President's Award and are accredited members of the Better Business Bureau. SBGA provides members with essential products, services and educational resources that allow business owners to successfully address essential business needs - from internet marketing, search engine optimization and electronic payments to payroll and accounting services, SBGA offers the very best in total back office management solutions.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Small Business Growth Alliance
publicrelations ( @ ) SBGA dot com http://www.SBGA.com/
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray