ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Zagora Excursion Trip
Total Articles: 4
It is always said that trips to desserts are very exciting and fun filled. This can be best experienced in the desserts of Morocco. Morocco Trip is said to be incomplete without visiting Zagora. Morocco dessert tours are very popular among its tourists. Out of these the most famous is Zagora. Zagora is a small town in Morocco in the valley of the Draa River. Although many festivals take place here and the most famous of these are Zagora Marathon and the Nomads Festival. The main attraction of Zagora is the Camel trekking.
Usually for a tour to Zagora a minimum of two day tour is organized which starts with a visit to Marrakech for one day and next day the tour starts early morning to start its journey to Zagora. In this Zagora Excursion you get the feel of an actual taste and lifestyle of a dessert area. Watching sunset in the dessert while Camel trekking in Zagora is an experience worth the trip.
You also get to see the small dunes of the dessert during the trip. You also have an option either to go in for a group tour or private tour. There are guides present with tourists all the time to guide you in a better way through the dessert. Around Zagora there are more deserted areas to visit. After the traditional meals at Zagora you also get to watch the traditional dance with the local music which plays like an icing on the cake.
In Zagora you are taken around the dessert in a van whereby you can see the dunes, mountain views, oases, palm trees, plains, and valley. Even the Kasbahs and Ksours in Zagora are tourist attractions. At Zagora you also get to visit the Berbers there and get to know their lifestyle better and the best part being that they cook a special traditional Moroccan meal for their visitors.
Tours are available at best prices with best facilities. The package will vary depending upon the facilities opted for and the number of days preferred. Accommodation in this deserted land is arranged by the travel agents beforehand. There will be availability of:
Group overnight in a Berber Tent
Private Berber Tent Accommodations
In this type of an accommodation the charges depend as per the price per person. Prices of each may vary. Transfer from the hotel to the dessert is also pre arranged and is inclusive in the package. The tour starts at 8 a.m. Tourists will also get to visit the surrounding villages of M’hamid, Tamgroute and here the traditional pottery factories can also be seen. Thereafter you can also see the Erg Lihoudi sand dunes.
A cluster of the exiting Camel Trekking, dessert sunset, traditional meal, traditional dance, experience of the dessert lifestyle and the beautiful view of the dunes, valley proves to be the best feature of the excursion. Morocco Trip will not be complete without an excursion to Zagora. It definitely will prove to be an experience of lifetime.
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara