ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Zagora Excursion Trip
Total Articles: 4
It is always said that trips to desserts are very exciting and fun filled. This can be best experienced in the desserts of Morocco. Morocco Trip is said to be incomplete without visiting Zagora. Morocco dessert tours are very popular among its tourists. Out of these the most famous is Zagora. Zagora is a small town in Morocco in the valley of the Draa River. Although many festivals take place here and the most famous of these are Zagora Marathon and the Nomads Festival. The main attraction of Zagora is the Camel trekking.
Usually for a tour to Zagora a minimum of two day tour is organized which starts with a visit to Marrakech for one day and next day the tour starts early morning to start its journey to Zagora. In this Zagora Excursion you get the feel of an actual taste and lifestyle of a dessert area. Watching sunset in the dessert while Camel trekking in Zagora is an experience worth the trip.
You also get to see the small dunes of the dessert during the trip. You also have an option either to go in for a group tour or private tour. There are guides present with tourists all the time to guide you in a better way through the dessert. Around Zagora there are more deserted areas to visit. After the traditional meals at Zagora you also get to watch the traditional dance with the local music which plays like an icing on the cake.
In Zagora you are taken around the dessert in a van whereby you can see the dunes, mountain views, oases, palm trees, plains, and valley. Even the Kasbahs and Ksours in Zagora are tourist attractions. At Zagora you also get to visit the Berbers there and get to know their lifestyle better and the best part being that they cook a special traditional Moroccan meal for their visitors.
Tours are available at best prices with best facilities. The package will vary depending upon the facilities opted for and the number of days preferred. Accommodation in this deserted land is arranged by the travel agents beforehand. There will be availability of:
Group overnight in a Berber Tent
Private Berber Tent Accommodations
In this type of an accommodation the charges depend as per the price per person. Prices of each may vary. Transfer from the hotel to the dessert is also pre arranged and is inclusive in the package. The tour starts at 8 a.m. Tourists will also get to visit the surrounding villages of M’hamid, Tamgroute and here the traditional pottery factories can also be seen. Thereafter you can also see the Erg Lihoudi sand dunes.
A cluster of the exiting Camel Trekking, dessert sunset, traditional meal, traditional dance, experience of the dessert lifestyle and the beautiful view of the dunes, valley proves to be the best feature of the excursion. Morocco Trip will not be complete without an excursion to Zagora. It definitely will prove to be an experience of lifetime.
Travel Articles1. Logistical Reasons For A Wedding Shuttle Via Pittsburgh Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus
2. Joint Celebration For The Bride And Groom In A Party Bus Rental Through Phoenix
Author: john wick
3. Are You Planning To India Nepal Tour Packages?
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Melt The Stress Away With Honeymoon Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
5. Easy Transportation Designation For All Bachelor And Bachelorette Party Plans With Pittsburgh Limo S
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
6. Celebrate Before Your Marry Via Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: john wick
7. Zimbabwe Travel Agency - Travel Cost Efficiently
8. Wonderful Manaslu Circuit And Tsum Valley Trekking In Nepal For 2018
Author: Landmark Discovery Treks
9. Tips To Plan A Perfect Honeymoon In Manali
Author: Solang Valley Resorts Manali
10. Take The Best Taxi Services During Winter Vacations – Om Travel
11. The Best Ways To Go Through The Northern Lights
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Hire Tullamarine Airport Transfers For A Comfortable And Safe Ride
13. Tour & Travel Company In India
Author: Services International
14. African Island Holiday Packages Can Be Customized To Meet Your Personal Preferences!
Author: Sandy Russell
15. How About Isla Espiritu Santo- A Tourist Must See
Author: Terry Neal