ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Anyone Can Clean Their Car, But What About Those Cloudy, Yellow Headlights
Total Articles: 399
It is a very common occurence. We see then every day. Its like a disease - yellow, cloudy headlight lenses. I even saw them on cars at the local carwash. It befuddled me that these people would take such great care - washing, vacuuming the interior, removing the floor mats and even hand drying their cars, but they still had those yellowed, cloudy headlights. Its not just a problem on old, very used cars. It is prevalent year old cars also. It doesn't matter if it is a Dodge, Ford, Mercedes, or a Porsche.
When questioned, most said they couldn't afford, or didn't want to pay the high prices of replacements from their local auto dealer. The average price for a pair of replacement plastic headlights at local auto dealerships was around - that didn't even include installation and alignment. Aftermarket headlights do exist, but have received mixed reviews, and the savings aren't that great, quality and fit is lagging, and then you still had to have them installed and aligned. And for what so you can do it again in another year or two
There is another solution, there is a patented headlight cleaner and restorer kit. Its under much less expensive than replacement lenses, and it works
Plastic headlight lenses are the norm in the automotive industry now - every car has them. Some have fancy names like plexan and Lexan, but they all have the same problems. The sun, acid rain, harsh weather conditions, chemicals will all cause the plastic lenses to degrade and weaken quickly. Some manufacturers have gone to including a protective film on the lenses. Regardless, they are all susceptible to this weakening and yellowing over time.
With this headlight cleaner and restorer even junk yard car lenses have been restored to brand new. These same lenses used to be discarded and now have become new profit centers for salvage yards all over. The treatment is applied to the exterior of the headlight lens where the damage is worst and it doesn't take a mechanic to do it.
It is easy to do, doesn't take very long, and the results are fantastic. So there is a very economic solution to the problem of yellow, cloudy, worn headlights. There's no excuse now to not have sparkling clean headlights. Car dealerships everywhere are using headlight cleaner and restorer on their cars and you can too.
Automobiles Articles1. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
2. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
3. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
4. Driving Experience With Rentarace
5. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. How Do You Keep Lamborghini Gallardo Up And Running?
Author: Jason Jones
7. Used Cars Make More Sense For Potential Buyers
Author: Ewan Thorpe
8. Gps Tracking Devices For Your Car
9. Things You Most Likely Didn't Know About hunter Motorcycle For Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Uae International Driving License Is A Must For An Adventurous Motorist
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
11. Importance Of Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
12. Benefits Of New Age Learning Technology – Driving Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. Know Why Li-ion Batteries Are Preferred Choice In Case Of Electric Scooters
Author: Manisha Nigam
14. Why You Should Hire An Expert To Fix A Dent In Your Car
Author: Gordon Coubrough
15. Lpg Forklifts For Sale In Andhra Pradesh