ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Anyone Can Clean Their Car, But What About Those Cloudy, Yellow Headlights
Total Articles: 312
It is a very common occurence. We see then every day. Its like a disease - yellow, cloudy headlight lenses. I even saw them on cars at the local carwash. It befuddled me that these people would take such great care - washing, vacuuming the interior, removing the floor mats and even hand drying their cars, but they still had those yellowed, cloudy headlights. Its not just a problem on old, very used cars. It is prevalent year old cars also. It doesn't matter if it is a Dodge, Ford, Mercedes, or a Porsche.
When questioned, most said they couldn't afford, or didn't want to pay the high prices of replacements from their local auto dealer. The average price for a pair of replacement plastic headlights at local auto dealerships was around - that didn't even include installation and alignment. Aftermarket headlights do exist, but have received mixed reviews, and the savings aren't that great, quality and fit is lagging, and then you still had to have them installed and aligned. And for what so you can do it again in another year or two
There is another solution, there is a patented headlight cleaner and restorer kit. Its under much less expensive than replacement lenses, and it works
Plastic headlight lenses are the norm in the automotive industry now - every car has them. Some have fancy names like plexan and Lexan, but they all have the same problems. The sun, acid rain, harsh weather conditions, chemicals will all cause the plastic lenses to degrade and weaken quickly. Some manufacturers have gone to including a protective film on the lenses. Regardless, they are all susceptible to this weakening and yellowing over time.
With this headlight cleaner and restorer even junk yard car lenses have been restored to brand new. These same lenses used to be discarded and now have become new profit centers for salvage yards all over. The treatment is applied to the exterior of the headlight lens where the damage is worst and it doesn't take a mechanic to do it.
It is easy to do, doesn't take very long, and the results are fantastic. So there is a very economic solution to the problem of yellow, cloudy, worn headlights. There's no excuse now to not have sparkling clean headlights. Car dealerships everywhere are using headlight cleaner and restorer on their cars and you can too.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car