ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
All Driver Licenses Not Created EqualBy Expert Author: Shiv Sadhawani
About 1000 people move to Florida every day. That means a lot of new drivers showing up at the local DMV offices. But depending on where you are moving from your out-of-state drivers license may not count as primary identification and Florida will impose stricter ID requirements.
Already have a Drivers License – Recognized by Florida
If you have a drivers license from another US state that Florida recognizes as a primary form of ID then getting your florida drivers license can be fairly simple. The biggest challenge is providing the correct ID. A drivers license from most US states is recognized by Florida as a primary source of identification.
It must be accompanied by a secondary ID like a social security card, marriage certificate, a life insurance policy, or a birth certificate. See the full list of secondary documents accepted by the Florida DMV.
More ID Required
If your drivers license is from one of the following 20 US states it is only acceptable as a secondary form of ID.
Your ID requirements are stricter – as a primary form of ID you must provide one of the following documents:
Original or certified United States birth certificate
Valid United States passport
Certificate of Naturalization
Bring the Right ID
Failing to bring acceptable identification is the most common reason people fail to get their Florida drivers license. And it can painful. First you will wait, and wait, and wait – then you will present your ID. If you don't have the required documents you go home.
Know your Social Security Number
US Citizens are required to provide a valid Social Security number.
Suspended Drivers Licenses a No Go
If your out-of-state drivers license is suspended you must clear up the suspension before you will be given a Florida drivers license.
Make an Appointment
To speed up your visit to the Florida DMV make an appointment. The entire process can be done online. To make an appointment you will indicate the type of appointment you want to make – in this case Convert Out-of-State License to Florida, then you will select the Florida County where you want to visit the DMV.
Automobiles Articles1. Advantages Of Car Insurance In Uae!
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
2. Let An Expert Handle Body Repairs If The Car Is Involved In An Accident
Author: Supreme Accident Repair Centre
3. Gillne.fr Avons Regardé Beaucoup De Robes De Soirée
Author: Cette robe dos nu peut être couplé ave
4. Vw Auto Repair Gainesville
Author: Berrisford Smith
5. How To Choose A Good Online Tyre Selling Company
Author: My Tyre Point
6. Legend Removals Trusted Movers Hampton
7. How To Become A Dump Truck Driver
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. Cash For Cars – Getting The Most For Your Vehicle
Author: Callum Lansell
9. Find Harley Davidson Custom Parts For Your Dream Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Application Of Explosion Proof Fans
Author: Alvin Ross
11. Services Offer To You By Auto Repair Shops
12. Buy Miami Used Luxury Cars For Sale That Come In The Best Condition And Quality At Affordable Price
13. Get Auto Repair Service From Haggerty Auto Group At Affordable Rates
14. Benefits Of Buying Used Cars From Reliable Dealer
15. Steps Towards Reducing Fuel Consumption Of Construction Equipment
Author: Devesh Singh