ALL >> Education >> View Article
Understanding 640-461 Icomm- Introducing Cisco Voice And Unified Communications Administration.
Total Articles: 105
Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration exam will lead you steps further to success in working with Cisco systems
Anyone familiar with networking or network devices would know about Cisco, one of the world’s leading manufacturer of networking equipment. Cisco is not just a successful company growing its business and becoming a global phenomenon, Cisco certifications present great opportunities for candidates to prove their skills in handling Cisco equipment and systems to become Cisco certified.
The 640-461 is a Cisco Certified Exam available in English and Japanese. Offered by Cisco and registered with Pearson VUE, 640-461 exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions including its features, functionality, architecture and components. Hands-on experience, if not mandatory, is necessary to have a clear cut knowledge and idea of the tasks which need to be performed in the systems whilst handling the solutions program. Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration exam has 60-70 questions given in a multiple choice format with time duration of 90 minutes or one and a half hour.
Questions of 640-461 Exam would be taken from the enlisted exam topics; however, candidates should also have thorough knowledge of other related topics in case the questions are posed from different yet related material.
The test topics for 640-461 are listed as follows:
Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions (17%)
Forming 17% of the total test, it deals with the description of Cisco Unified solutions, its components and functions, call signaling, media flows, as well as quality implication of a network of VoIP
Associated devices and Provision End Users (23%)
User Options Creation
Creation or modification of user accounts, endpoints, with and without using GUI
Creating directory numbers and enabling or modifying different user features
Enable end user
Configuration of Voice Messaging and Presence (26%)
Description of user creation options for voice messaging
Description and Configuration of Cisco Unified Presence
Creation and modification of user accounts for Unity Connection of Cisco
Cisco Unified Communication System Maintenance
Generation of CR and CMR reports, capacity and usage reports, RTMT reports
Monitoring of voicemail usage
Removal of unassigned directory numbers
Performing manual system backup
Providing End User Support
Call quality issues; causes and symptoms
Resetting of single devices
Usage of phone application and description of their usage
Identifying and resolving voice mail issues
Troubleshooting endpoint issues
Verification of PSTN connectivity
Defining fault domains as well as the usage of information gained through end user
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy