ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Factors For Choosing The Right Book On Spirituality
Total Articles: 5
Choosing an author of book on spirituality is not something that can be taken in flickering manner. You need to be precise about what you are doing and what you intend to do with such kind of information. Books on spiritual growth teach us a unique blend of nature and enlightenment experienced by us. Although there are ideas about enlightenment those only individuals who have a certain interest in achieving it can understand. You can read books on spiritual growth to help you discover an author’s view on gaining such type of knowledge.
Book on spirituality usually illustrate an author’s journey it can be a fictional version or a non fictional version. There are people who would believe in the thought process of a particular author rather than reading many biographies of many authors to attain information that enlightens their mind. The ultimate goal of books on spiritual growth is to become one with God. The goal is to bring the ethereal into the existence of mankind, to connect with mankind on an emotional level that is beyond words. There are 3 important factors that you must keep in mind when you choose a book on spirituality. These are as mentioned below:
1. Achieving enlightenment: Enlightenment can be difficult to achieve but an author who has written books on spirituality and deems to weave a path of enlightenment for his readers should be preferred by you. The goal set for you is made by your own discovery and a novel is merely a tool that guides you to the end goal. You need to be sure about the author and his ideas when you choose them for gaining an insight into your spirituality.
2. Religion: The myriad of religions covered by an author is of importance. You need to understand whether the religion covered by him is what you seek to discover. Although there are many religions that an author talks about in book of spirituality he would still focus on a single outlook of the religion. The message of the novel should be such that it can be applied to any type of religion whether it is Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism or Zoroastrianism. Religious teachings are limited but spirituality is a universal notion.
3. Lastly the author needs to have attained a certain stage of realization or he is incapable of teaching you anything beyond what he himself has experienced. This is simply not a journey of spirituality if you are only relating to the experiences of a single individual. The writing should be able to influence the readers in such a way that they can comprehend every notion according to a universal quest.
These are only certain steps that each of us must in turn learn before we purchase a novel. Make the best decision and it will help you connect with your inner soul. You should take into account all the details of the book so that you know what to expect when you read it.
Author Bio: Gian Kumar is a well known writer. He has good experience of writing books. He has written many books on the topic of Book on spirituality and Books on spiritual growth .
For more articles on spirituality click here
Religion Articles1. How Marriages Are More Successful With Zodiac Compatibility?
Author: Pandit Rk Shastri
2. Karya Siddhi Yantra Is Meant For Fulfillment Of All Desires
3. How To Find The Best Results From Your Astrologers
4. How To Find Out The Truth About End Times And Bible Prophecy
Author: Gabriel Logan
5. Best Astrology Center In Bangalore
6. Siganificance Of Pooja Bell
7. Best Astrology Services Bangalore
8. Telugu Pandit In Bangalore | Kannada Purohit In Bangalore
9. Feng Shui Pair Elephant And Rhinoceros For Protection Against Violent 7 Star And Good Luck
10. You Can Consult Vashikaran Specialist For Getting Husband Back
Author: Kick James
11. Pandits & Purohits For Puja - Best Pandit For Griha Pravesh Puja
12. How To Choose An Astrologer In Bangalore
13. Benefits Of Bejewelled Wish Fulfilling Feng Shui Wind Horse
14. Purohit For Puja In Bnagalore
15. Uses Of Shri Gayatri Yantra For Victory And Fame