ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. Pierre Dupont Has In-depth Knowledge Of Dentistry
Total Articles: 9
Dr. Pierre Dupont is an experienced dental surgeon who has been awarded with several honors and distinctions in his career spanning across many years. He was recognized as an expert in oral implantogy by the Superior Court of the District of Quebec. He was founder and instructor at Canadian Implantogy Program Montreal, Canada. He has fellowship of International Congress of Oral Implantogists New York, USA. He has been dedicated to helping adults in need of requiring complete oral rehabilitation including oral implantogy, fixed and removal prosthodontics, orthodontics, periodontics, endodontics and aesthetic/general dentistry.
In his career, Dr. Pierre Dupont has worked in collaboration with a network of 150 dental practitioners and denturists in Quebec and Ontario, giving lectures and on-site coaching in oral implant surgery and prosthodontics and in practice development. He has served as a scientific consultant for the quarterly oral implantogy journal, Implantodontie, France. He was on staff at the "Société française des biomatériaux et systèmes implantables" (S.F.B.S.I), in the program for the Degree in Biomaterials and Implant Systems, Université de Bordeaux II, France.
Dr. Pierre Dupont is an excellent speaker and has delivered oral implantogy lectures covering important concepts and theories. His lectures include global concept in implantology, sinus augmentation, implant restoration in general practice, implantogy: fundamental, surgical and prosthetic aspects, the integration of modern implantogy into general practice, modern implantogy and its integration into private practice, and many more. He has more than a decade experience in public dental health education. He has served as a producer and host of sixty educative dental health talk-shows and television programs. He has authored several newspaper articles and lectured at several educative conferences for the public.
In the year 1988, he was the first Canadian dentist, as a general practitioner, to pursue the implantology certification at the Branemark Clinic in Sweden. He introduced aesthetic dentistry and oral implantogy to the general public through lectures, newspaper articles and television appearances. He actively takes participation in a variety of personnel and professional development programs such as Revolutionary Marketing, Investigator's Brochures, Clinical Study Protocols and Reports, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and Covey Leadership Week.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited