ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Buy Kashmir Tour Package- It Will Make You Believe In Paradise
Total Articles: 27
To be fair to Kashmir, it has seen some really bad times over the past couple of decades. Yet, its beauty has a pristine unspoiled quality about it. The moment you catch the sight of the Himalayan mountains getting reflected in the waters of the Dal Lake, your heart will simply stop beating for a few seconds. It is a sight which cannot be described. The impact it shall make on your heart will stay with you forever. Speaking of Dal Lake which is one of the top Kashmir attractions, it has featured in a number of Bollywood flicks- from the classic 'Kashmir Ki Kali' to the more recent films like 'Mission Kashmir'. Dal Lake's languid spread, glorious skyline and the lazy houseboat or shikara rides make it an extremely fulfilling spot.
Srinagar is the capital city and houses a number of lakes and gardens. Apart from Dal Lake, it has also got the famous Nagin Lake and Wullar Lake. Though they are not as renowned as Dal Lake, they boast of their unique kind of beauty. Interestingly, all these lakes also boast of a healthy entourage of fishes. So, fishing and angling as sporting activities have really picked up speed. If you happen to visit the state during winter, you may just make your eyes taste on the exotic sight of a frozen lake. When Dal Lake freezes completely (usually in January), it is quite a sight to behold.
Kashmir has always been amongst the top Indian destinations. After a rather dismal period of war and gloom, the tourism industry out here is now back on track. So, tour packages for Kashmir including best Kashmir tour packages from Delhi are being bought by people from all over the country.
A best Kashmir honeymoon packages seems quite incomplete without Romantic places. Places like Gulmarg are excellent destinations for having some fun with snow and mountains. A number of adventure activities have been churned out in these parts in recent years. The Gondola ride is one of the more popular ones. It is more like a ropeway but the view is stupendous. The sight of a snowy landscape dotted by pine trees and wrapped by blue sky can just tickle your fantasy buds.
Religious attractions like Jama Masjid and Shankaracharya Temple are also recommended. The bunch of Mughal Gardens like the Shalimar Bagh and Nishat Bagh add variety to your holiday.
Moving on from Srinagar, if you are in the mood to head to the most stunning piece of land, you can travel to Ladakh. Do keep in mind that Ladakh trip will test your physique, but its poster-perfect beauty, the crystal blue lakes and the ubiquitous serenity will make you believe in the presence of paradise. In terms of sightseeing attractions, Ladakh has got some beautiful Tibetan monasteries, a few refulgent lakes, some wildlife corners and a number of vantage points for enjoying the view. White River Rafting and cycling are the major outdoor sports you can try in this part of Kashmir.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar