ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Make Social Media Outsourcing A Successful CampaignBy Expert Author: Angela Clark
Even if you have outsourced your social media activities, you need to stay in touch with your offshore social media team. Your interaction with them will help them to understand your requirement in a better way.
1. Choosing the social media consultant:
You need to hire a consultant you can trust. See the work that your potential social media manager has done for other clients. You should see how enthusiastic your potential managers are. Read their customer testimonials.
2. Check the social media content:
You should see what your social media outsourcing team are posting on your Facebook and Twitter. Take out time to check and ensure that status updates posted by social media manager reflect the real you. If they are running your YouTube channel, see how they upload videos and how well do they organize your channel by creating relevant play-lists. Check the posts for mistakes.
3. Working closely with a social media consultant:
Your social media consultant will be your voice on social media. Therefore, you need to be in touch with him constantly to discuss strategy. Meeting should not be just once a month to discuss plans for next 30 days. Talk to your consultant on regular basis to ensure that social media strategy is on the right track. If your business is legally regulated and due to that, if you cannot say certain things, you will need to make sure that your consultant knows those things before allowing them to start updating on your behalf.
4. Have a goal:
Be very clear about what you want to achieve with your social media. Explain that properly to your social media consultant, so he/she can plan a strategy that can live up to your expectations.
5. Use softwares like Topsy:
This can be helpful during brainstorming sessions. Topsy is social media analytics software. It can compare up to three keywords (or phrases) in order to discover trends and popular links shared on Twitter. Also, it has the ability to source tweets over the past month, fortnight, week or day useful for identifying influencers or experts in your field.
6. Feel free to request for a work plan:
While planning to hire a social media consultant, you can demand a work plan to see how innovative can that consultant be. An ethical social media consultant would certainly oblige you by sharing the work plan.
7. Use social media for online seminars:
Tell your consultants what type of conferences or online conversations like Google Hangouts are needed. Professionals managing your social media will organize Google Hangout and other online seminars on social media platforms. This would get more popularity for your social media channels. Plus, it would drive engagement in the forms of comments.
Now you are ready to make your social media campaign a success. Tell us which of these activities you are already doing and which activities are you planning to start now.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing