ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Responsive Web Design For Maximum Traffic
Total Articles: 2
The use of responsive web designis becoming the industry standard as the number of people accessing websites on mobile devices has grown. Responsive websites are designed to enhance the mobile user experience and make it more conducive to reading content, finding information, and converting. These websites are designed to respond to the specific device of the user so that it seems as if the website was designed for that specific screen size. To design a responsive website, a web designteam must view the design elements as part of design “containers” so that as the development team codes the website, they know how and where the containers will shift in order to create a design that responds to the size of the device of the user but still looks like the desktop version of the website.
A responsive website should be built on a content management system that allows the content editor a great deal of flexibility. Many responsive websites use Drupal as a content management system. While some websites rely on mobile applications to give visitors from mobile devices a good user experience, a responsive website is a great option as it is reliant on one code base. Having a website that is easily accessible and viewable on mobile devices can increase sharing on social networking websites. A good responsive web designis based on User Experience Design that takes into consideration the type of customer who will be using the website. This helps to attract more visitors. It can also result in an increase in the time a user spends on the website.
Users who visit a website with a responsive web design browsing to be a great experience because the website is presented in a way that features the most important information in a clearly visible position. People who are using a mobile device to visit an e-commerce site are able to easily find the products they are looking for and make payments. Responsive web design is especially important for any business or organization whose customers and prospects are regularly visiting the website with mobile devices. Higher education institutions in particular can benefit because their audience is reported to use mobile devices for the majority of their web browsing activieis.
Internet Marketing Articles1. How Internet Marketing Helps Your Business Earn Recognition
Author: Web Click India
2. How To Set Up A Shopify Store In 15 Minutes
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
3. Web Design Service Provider In Delhi.
Author: web design service provider in Delhi.
4. 5 Super Useful Tips For Hiring The Right Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Graphics Merlin Studio
5. How To Build Social Media Branding Strategies
Author: Guru Chavan
6. Antivirus A Cop Keeping An Eye On Internet Threats
Author: Aida Martin
7. 5 Key Benefits Of Social Media Marketing
8. Digital Marketing Is A Must For Today's Businesses
Author: Amit Mondal
9. Affordable Ways Of Generating Pr Outreach Strategies For Start-up Businesses
10. Top Influential Points Of Using Press Releases In Seo
11. Ultimate Pr Outreach Strategy For Creating Media List
12. Newest Tips On Targeting Local Media In Pr Outreach Services
13. Tips On Targeting National Media In Pr Outreach Services
14. 3 Ways To Improve The Seo Position Of An E-commerce Site
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
15. Double Your Real-estate Online Sales In India Using Online Marketing Strategies
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh