ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Responsive Web Design For Maximum Traffic
Total Articles: 2
The use of responsive web designis becoming the industry standard as the number of people accessing websites on mobile devices has grown. Responsive websites are designed to enhance the mobile user experience and make it more conducive to reading content, finding information, and converting. These websites are designed to respond to the specific device of the user so that it seems as if the website was designed for that specific screen size. To design a responsive website, a web designteam must view the design elements as part of design “containers” so that as the development team codes the website, they know how and where the containers will shift in order to create a design that responds to the size of the device of the user but still looks like the desktop version of the website.
A responsive website should be built on a content management system that allows the content editor a great deal of flexibility. Many responsive websites use Drupal as a content management system. While some websites rely on mobile applications to give visitors from mobile devices a good user experience, a responsive website is a great option as it is reliant on one code base. Having a website that is easily accessible and viewable on mobile devices can increase sharing on social networking websites. A good responsive web designis based on User Experience Design that takes into consideration the type of customer who will be using the website. This helps to attract more visitors. It can also result in an increase in the time a user spends on the website.
Users who visit a website with a responsive web design browsing to be a great experience because the website is presented in a way that features the most important information in a clearly visible position. People who are using a mobile device to visit an e-commerce site are able to easily find the products they are looking for and make payments. Responsive web design is especially important for any business or organization whose customers and prospects are regularly visiting the website with mobile devices. Higher education institutions in particular can benefit because their audience is reported to use mobile devices for the majority of their web browsing activieis.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Takenregistratie
2. Ppc As A Vital Benchmark To Enhance The Marketing Of Your Business
Author: Digital Prosoft
3. Reasons To Appreciate A Landing Page
Author: Simplified SocialMedia Optimization
4. Top Reason Why Your Website Is Not Ranking In Google 2018
5. Garmin Map Update Error +1-888-524-8675
Author: garmin update
6. Communication Is Getting Cheaper Through Whatsapp Marketing Services
Author: Suresh Kumar
7. Top Host Company In Town
8. Digital Marketing Software Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
9. Why Linksys Extender Are The Best
Author: pinkesh tomar
10. Common Wordpress Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mouzzam Jafri
11. Knowing The Seo Marketing Right From The Seo Service Providers
12. Why Is Alexa Rank Important To Your Serps Rank?
Author: Web Click India
13. Simple And Useful Tips That Improve Your Alexa Ranking
Author: Web Click India
14. 6 Ways To Optimise A Website For The Mobile
15. 4 Strategies That Can Help You Make Millions Using Facebook Ads
Author: Benjamim Simkin