ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Responsive Web Design For Maximum Traffic
The use of responsive web designis becoming the industry standard as the number of people accessing websites on mobile devices has grown. Responsive websites are designed to enhance the mobile user experience and make it more conducive to reading content, finding information, and converting. These websites are designed to respond to the specific device of the user so that it seems as if the website was designed for that specific screen size. To design a responsive website, a web designteam must view the design elements as part of design “containers” so that as the development team codes the website, they know how and where the containers will shift in order to create a design that responds to the size of the device of the user but still looks like the desktop version of the website.
A responsive website should be built on a content management system that allows the content editor a great deal of flexibility. Many responsive websites use Drupal as a content management system. While some websites rely on mobile applications to give visitors from mobile devices a good user experience, a responsive website is a great option as it is reliant on one code base. Having a website that is easily accessible and viewable on mobile devices can increase sharing on social networking websites. A good responsive web designis based on User Experience Design that takes into consideration the type of customer who will be using the website. This helps to attract more visitors. It can also result in an increase in the time a user spends on the website.
Users who visit a website with a responsive web design browsing to be a great experience because the website is presented in a way that features the most important information in a clearly visible position. People who are using a mobile device to visit an e-commerce site are able to easily find the products they are looking for and make payments. Responsive web design is especially important for any business or organization whose customers and prospects are regularly visiting the website with mobile devices. Higher education institutions in particular can benefit because their audience is reported to use mobile devices for the majority of their web browsing activieis.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Web Hosting
2. What Is The Significance Of Using Keyword In Seo?
Author: Micheal Shawn
3. Things You Should Do While Using Social Media For Business
4. Simple Tips From Digital Marketing Services In Dallas To Increase Traffic
Author: Denny Clovis
5. How Seo Techniques Are Used &how It Is Works By Search Engine Optimization (seo)
6. Proxy Servers And Their Uses
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Benefits Of Social Logins For Your Ecommerce Website
8. Freelance Work Online | Add Any Project
Author: pushpa sowgandham
9. How To Select Digital Media Agency And Ensure Your Success?
Author: Karanveer Rawat
10. 7 Things To Know Before Outsourcing Creative Work To Any Web Design Company
Author: Saurabh Mishra
11. How Affiliate Tracking Application Helps Affiliate Marketers
Author: Arnab Dutta
12. Strategizing With Digital Marketing
Author: Vimalesh Vijayan
13. Tips To Earn The Needed Degrees In Different Prospective Fields Of Study
Author: Rocky Sheldon
14. Google Adwords Service Provider - Market Your Business With Google Adwords
15. Why You Need A Digital Marketing Consultant
Author: Dilate Digital tells why you need digitalmarketing