ALL >> Business >> View Article
Winter Fashion Tips For Men
Total Articles: 14
With the help of a few dressing tips, men too can look as stylish and sophisticated during winter as they would during other seasons. Below are a few fashion tips to help you out;
- The right wicking; all the clothes that are part of the wicking layer that comes right next to the skin must be snug and warm. Mens cotton shirts are good for the warmer days of winter even though you can expect that you will be seeing very little of these. For the colder days, you could consider wearing mens polo shirts as part of your wicking layer. For this layer, comfort is key and all the clothes that you wear should be made from materials that can retain fibre within their spaces. Mens socks are also part of this layer and even though most men do not consider them as an important part of fashion, they too should satisfy the conditions mentioned above.
- The right insulation; the insulation layer of winter clothing should be able to keep the heat in and the cold out. As such, mens sweatshirts and mens jackets, both of which are part of the insulating layer, should be made out of materials that can do just that.
- The right protection; the top covering of clothes that are worn to provide protection from the harsh weather conditions associated with winter such as rain and snow must be made from waterproof materials. In this group, the mens shoes are arguably the most important and therefore, they too should not let any water through. You might want to leave out any fancy shoes since even though their purpose is to protect, they hardly provide any of that when you are faced winter at its worst.
- The right accessories; accessories are supposed to accentuate and bring out the best in your outfit but in winter, most of the accessories also serve the added purpose of giving you extra warmth and comfort. Mens hats are good examples of such accessories. In order to serve the first purpose, ensure that they go well with whatever outfit you are wearing or planning to wear. For instance, if you are donning office wear then the men’s belt must be of the same colour as the shoes that you are wearing. Properly insulated accessories can serve the second purpose. Gloves, for example, should not fit too tightly. This allows them to trap some air at the tips of the fingers and the trapped air provides added insulation.
About the Author:
Tracey Cannon is the Marketing Manager for James Meade based in Brampton, Cumbria. She has great knowledge and experience in the clothing industry. She says that James Meade is a specialist online store of ladies and menswear offering a superb collection of quality standard clothing. James Meade offers customers the very best ladies gilet, ladies sweatshirts, mens shoes, mens evening shirts, and ladies shirts, white blouses and mens trousers at affordable prices.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent