ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Cisco's Vision Of All The Things In The Cloud
Total Articles: 22
A tech giant Cisco is planning on becoming an integral part of our everyday lives - like that isn't a case already. The company that has made history during the dotcom boom of the late nineties is best known for its networking equipment - and now wants to make Cisco a household brand.
The Internet Of Everything, a somewhat cryptic name to describe the emerging practice of connecting everyday objects to the internet, is chosen to be a cornerstone of the company's future. At a moment, there are more than ten billion connected objects already: from cars, trains, and swimming pools, to refrigerators. It is believed that by 2020, if the trend continues, the number of connected devices will triple. Wearable technology, like smart watches and fitness-tracking bands - touted as the next phase of personal computing - is predicted to make the majority of such objects.
Cisco hopes to lead The Internet Of Everything revolution. A multinational produced a statistic claiming that The Internet Of Everything could inject more than fourteen trillion dollars in profit into the global economy over the next decade. They are projecting that The Internet Of Everything has the potential to grow global corporate profits by more than twenty percent in aggregate by 2022.
Cisco is envisioning an open intelligent network through which all kinds of objects could communicate with each other. The first generation of IT infrastructure was focused on the hardware. The second generation of IT infrastructure, thanks to the virtualization and cloud, will move away from the hardware to focus more on "application economy" - things like results, and performance.
The Internet Of Everything is already here in some sense. Smartphones and tablets are already living in the cloud. Smart luggage ensures that you can immediately and unmistakably locate your bags at the airport. No more lost luggage, ever again! Smart outlets are helping you save energy in your household. There is a promise of smart houses, offices and factories being built. No doubt, we will probably use Google driverless cars to get us there!
As more and more people, processes, data, and things come together, the power of the network of networks that they create grows. The Internet Of Everything has a potential to become incredibly powerful. Of course, Cisco wants to be the one company that is supporting all those applications on all those objects connected into The Internet Of Everything.
Source from: http://ezinearticles.com/?Ciscos-Vision-Of-All-The-Things-In-The-Cloud&id=8226944
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Glance At Preeminent Seo Tools In 2018
Author: ANJALI SHUKLA
2. Download Free Seo Tools
Author: Bob Malert
3. Mobile Loyalty App – A Necessity For Your Brand Improvement Of Business
Author: Tom Booth
4. Seo Services India For Local Businesses
Author: Sanjay Burman
5. How To Optimize Website For Mobile Search
Author: Sanjay Burman
6. Social Media Marketing Companies – What Are The Benefits To Look?
Author: ponting brown
7. 3 Common Website Design Mistakes To Avoid To Connect With Your Customers
Author: Mohd Rashid
8. Advantages Of Social Media Optimization For Australian Business
Author: Duency Australia
9. Best Digital Marketing Agency In London: Offering Marketing & Crucial Brand Strategy Support
Author: James Belly
10. Infomedia Services - Gearbox Manufacturers In Coimbatore
11. How To Optimize For Voice Search: Seo Techniques For Voice Search
Author: Christopher Scott
12. Best E-commerce Websites In Australia
Author: Jawahar choubey
13. What Is The Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: Morgan Petrick
14. 5 Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Arun Mohan
15. How To Promote Your Business| likes For Facebook, views For Youtube, likes For Instagram :social Kin
Author: Social King Online Advertising