ALL >> Business >> View Article
Virtual Receptionist - Do You Want Them For Your Business?
Total Articles: 55
Virtual receptionists are either individual contractors who work for a company from their homes, or they are private companies who provide virtual receptionist jobs to other businesses.
Technology has really done wonders beyond our wildest imagination. A few years back, virtual employment was really impossible, and no one ever thought it would become real. One good example of this is the possibility of working for an employer thousands of miles away. Jobs such as answering phone calls, making cold calls, writing e-mails, booking appointments, and sending fax can now be done remotely.
These and many other jobs that involve modern telecommunication technology can be efficiently delivered by a virtual receptionist or virtual assistant. Finding people who can do these tasks is not a problem these days. A lot of companies that provide virtual services are growing all over the world.
Here are some of the most valid reasons why you should hire a virtual assistant for your business:
1. 24-Hour Availability
A virtual receptionist service that's provided by call center or similar companies is composed of a team of trained professionals. They work in shifts to be able to provide virtual services to your company 24-hours a day. Their service is sure to give your business an edge because it makes your office virtually open all the time.
2. Cost Savings
Hiring a virtual employee can make you save a lot on compensation cost. According to salaries.com, a virtual receptionist makes an average take home pay of $4,000 while a regular, full-time receptionist can cost you about $30,000 a year in compensation and benefits. You don't need to do your math to realize your advantage of engaging the service of a virtual receptionist. But seriously, hiring a virtual employee can really help to reduce your cost by as much as $20,000 a year.
3. Bilingual Support
A lot of virtual service providers are springing up in countries whose second language is English. But don't get me wrong on this, the employees in these call centers are trained to speak in real American or English accent. They can also provide bilingual support, especially if your business is catering to the international market.
4. Recorded Calls
As an employer, you can always track and evaluate the way your virtual assistants treat your customers because the conversations they make with callers are recorded.
Most virtual receptionists are professionals. They are well-trained in customer service and many other office jobs before they are assigned to work for you. Many of them have years of experience, and you can rely on them because they can work independently without the need for supervision.
Having a trained professional to assist you in running your business is a great advantage. But getting the same support at a lesser cost is an added benefit. Hiring virtual assistants does have certain disadvantages especially if you contract them directly and individually. But knowing what it can do for you can certainly outweigh the risks. You should contemplate on it now. The destiny of your business is in your hands. You can get more details about call recording if you check easyinbound.com.au now.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining