ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Venive In Empuriabrava
Total Articles: 33
Do you think that you already know everything about Spain and have visited all interesting places? And have you heard about Spanish city which is considered as Venice of the Iberian Peninsula? Continue reading this article and you will be surprised!
This place is called Empuriabrava and is located in the Costa Brava, right in the middle of the Roses Bay. It would be a typical coastal city if not a huge network of canals. And this is the biggest marina town in Europe, if not in the world! If you decide to come here and discover this exceptional place, just search Empuriabrava holiday rentals and spend unforgettable time.
Empuriabrava is a beautiful residential area, built on a system of canals. There are about 500 moorings and 24 kms of navigable canals. The initial plan for Empuriabrava contained 20.000 residents living in 4.500 houses and 2.500 apartments. Besides, the city was divided into 5 zones. The first one is a tourist zone with hotels and restaurants. Then, there is a part for large apartment blocks with bars, shops and a part with properties on the canal. The last two zones are with a public and private green zone of parks. Doesn't it sound great? Rent villas in Empuriabrava and see it yourself!
During your stay in Empuriabrava you will have opportunity to enjoy lots of activities. As this is a coastal town, first of all, you can spend time taking long strolls on the beach or bathing in the Mediterranean Sea. The main beach has the Blue Flag for cleanliness, high quality and a wide range of service. It is really large and there is enough space to put your towel and practice some beach activities. And if you wish to have more privacy, you should go to less popular beach called Rivet d´Empúries.
Are you a sport lover? Great! You won't be bored. You can ride a horse, play mini-golf, practice karting or even... try parachuting. Thanks to the great location, it is extremely easy to rest in a natural zone. There is the Natural Park dels Aiguamolls de l´Empodà which is very important for Catalonia, in view of bird migrations. You will have an opportunity to observe lots of incredible species. If you are really interested in that, you should come when there is the biggest migration, in May/March or August/October. Besides, there is the meteorological station.
Empuriabrava has a complete and interesting offer. Don´t hesitate, just search accommodation and have fun!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family