ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Spanish Venive In Empuriabrava
Total Articles: 33
Do you think that you already know everything about Spain and have visited all interesting places? And have you heard about Spanish city which is considered as Venice of the Iberian Peninsula? Continue reading this article and you will be surprised!
This place is called Empuriabrava and is located in the Costa Brava, right in the middle of the Roses Bay. It would be a typical coastal city if not a huge network of canals. And this is the biggest marina town in Europe, if not in the world! If you decide to come here and discover this exceptional place, just search Empuriabrava holiday rentals and spend unforgettable time.
Empuriabrava is a beautiful residential area, built on a system of canals. There are about 500 moorings and 24 kms of navigable canals. The initial plan for Empuriabrava contained 20.000 residents living in 4.500 houses and 2.500 apartments. Besides, the city was divided into 5 zones. The first one is a tourist zone with hotels and restaurants. Then, there is a part for large apartment blocks with bars, shops and a part with properties on the canal. The last two zones are with a public and private green zone of parks. Doesn't it sound great? Rent villas in Empuriabrava and see it yourself!
During your stay in Empuriabrava you will have opportunity to enjoy lots of activities. As this is a coastal town, first of all, you can spend time taking long strolls on the beach or bathing in the Mediterranean Sea. The main beach has the Blue Flag for cleanliness, high quality and a wide range of service. It is really large and there is enough space to put your towel and practice some beach activities. And if you wish to have more privacy, you should go to less popular beach called Rivet d´Empúries.
Are you a sport lover? Great! You won't be bored. You can ride a horse, play mini-golf, practice karting or even... try parachuting. Thanks to the great location, it is extremely easy to rest in a natural zone. There is the Natural Park dels Aiguamolls de l´Empodà which is very important for Catalonia, in view of bird migrations. You will have an opportunity to observe lots of incredible species. If you are really interested in that, you should come when there is the biggest migration, in May/March or August/October. Besides, there is the meteorological station.
Empuriabrava has a complete and interesting offer. Don´t hesitate, just search accommodation and have fun!
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson