ALL >> Business >> View Article
The Don’ts Of Buying Men’s Clothing
Total Articles: 14
There is a lot of information relating to the things that men should do and the factors that they should consider when it comes to the purchase of their clothes. This is to be expected especially given the fact that unlike women, most men are not very enthusiastic about shopping. To worsen things further, the average man has very little or no interest at all in keeping up with fashion trends. On the other hand, there is very little information about the fashion no’s; things that men should never do while shopping for clothes.
Since it is winter and you are probably in the process of revamping or improving your closet and adding in warmer items, below is a list of a few things that you should not do when buying any mens clothing items this winter season;
- Resist cotton; even though men's cotton shirts may be stylish and comfortable on any of the warmer days of summer, they are definitely not right for the cold ones. Ever wondered why towels are made of cotton? The reason is simple; cotton absorbs and retains moisture. And this is exactly why cotton is the wrong material for making winter clothes. The ideal winter outfit should be made from materials that do not retain moisture but rather move it away from the skin to the outer surface of the material from where it can evaporate. This means that you stay dry throughout. The same argument also goes for mens socks, especially the cotton socks as well as mens polo shirts, mens sweatshirts and mens jackets.
- Avoid jeans; Denim may be one of the strongest and toughest clothing materials but that still does not qualify it a protective winter clothing material. It is not waterproof, and if rain or snow finds you outdoors wearing jeans made out of denim then you will end up soaked, wet and absolutely miserable from the cold.
- Don’t wear tight gloves; if you have to wear gloves during winter, which you most definitely will have to do at some point, then you must ensure that the gloves do not fit too tightly. Ideally, they should be loose and some space should exist at the tip of your fingertips when you wear gloves. The space traps air and the trapped air, in turn, provide additional insulation from the external cold thereby keeping your fingers warm.
- Don’t wear too many pairs of socks; sometimes during the coldest winter nights, the temptation to wear three or more pairs of socks to keep your feet warm can be quite overbearing. However, doing so will only restrict the circulation of blood to your feet and the direct result of this restricted circulation will be that your feet actually end up feeling colder instead.
About the Author:
Tracey Cannon is the Marketing Manager for James Meade based in Brampton, Cumbria. She has great knowledge and experience in the clothing industry. She says that James Meade is a specialist online store of ladies and menswear offering a superb collection of quality standard clothing. James Meade offers customers the very best ladies gilet, ladies sweatshirts, mens shoes, mens evening shirts, and ladies shirts, white blouses and mens trousers at affordable prices.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining