ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Top Low Carbohydrates Foods For Superb Health
Total Articles: 93
Many people these days tend to get scared of the very word “diet”. This is because whenever someone talks of sticking to a particular diet plan, more often than not, it involves being away from some of their favorite food items. However, with low carbs diet plans, you can quite literally have your cake and eat it too. Many of the popular diet plans including Delgado and Atkins seem to endorse this view. It is therefore, not surprising that an increasing number of people are now taking a low carbs diet seriously.
If you are looking for non-vegetarian foods that are also low on carbohydrates, then you have plenty of choice, including, fish, eggs, meats and poultry. However, you will need to avoid processed food since chances are that it will be cured with sugar. Being as sugarfree as possible will only add to your good health.
Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, lettuce, celery and mushrooms are a must for you, if you want good health and keep your blood sugar under control. These foods are rich sources of fiber. You can also use green vegetables such as carrots or beets juice during snack times too. Tomatoes and broccoli are the other favorites. They will make for excellent substitutes for processed snacks. They are sugarless and will not add to the calorie count.
You can also stock upon green beans. They are good sources of low carbohydrates. They make for excellent foods for weight watchers, since they will make you feel full, while also aiding you to lose weight in a healthy manner.
These days there are special low carbohydrates containing breads that you can eat on a regular basis. They contain whole wheat, flax and oat which help in improving digestion, as well as controlling your blood sugar levels.
If you are finding sticking to a zero sugar diet difficult then try substituting sugar with honey, which is another low carbohydrate food item. Natural honey is a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants that will help improve your health. Honey is also good for heart health and it also helps control hypertension too.
Once you ensure that you are taking these food items in good quantities you will automatically feel your health improving dramatically. Given the various advantages of a diet that is rich in low carbs, it is not surprising that an increasing number of people are taking it up these days.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
2. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
3. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
4. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
5. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman
6. Catering Services Bracken Ridge Is The Best Option To Treat Your Guests With Best Food
7. Incredible Indian Spices & Their Benefits - Nmp Udhyog
8. Go Through The Reviews Of The Nearby Restaurants Before Visiting
Author: Mitchell Dundalli
9. Need To Get In Touch With Best Designer As Per Your Needs
10. Catering Food From Greek Cuisine
Author: Johny Danes
11. Gyros And Souvlaki Similar Yet Different
Author: Johny Danes
12. Try Some American Cuisines In The Streets Of London
Author: Mathew Gomes
13. Enjoy Social Dining!
Author: Nadia Turov
14. Are You Constantly Hungry Between Meals? Try Vega All In One Nutritional Shake!
Author: Owen Thomson
15. Why People Prefer To Eat Soaked Almonds
Author: Diwakar Retail Limited