ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Tour To Incredible India With Exclusive Red Carpet Services
Total Articles: 2
When we decide a tour to India a name of country comes in mind that is really incredible for its magnificent culture. A place of various cultures, having extreme monuments like tajmahal, a great historical building architected with romance. Red forts with showing rich and powerful history of Indian emperors, exotic fairs of Rajasthan, temples in north and south India, wonders of the Himalayas and wind beaches in Mumbai and goa. Varied landscapes, art, cultures, cuisines, and faith systems that can surly enrich inner world of any one and thrill the outer senses!
Anywhere you go in India will find energetic culture of exotica, aroma and flavor with elegant customs. India is abounding by lots of architecture sites, well preserved history of monuments which will make your journey wonderful and pleasant. Indian has its natural beauty with primitive accommodation and a strange culture. A largest rail network and myriad flight services can connect you every corner Kashmir to kanyakumari and Rajasthan to Assam.
Here are some of great places in India famed all around in the world for blended beauty of them.
1. Taj mahal at Agra- a finest monument with treasure of architecture which describes a romantic story. Built by mughal emperor shah jahan for his beloved mumtaj mahal after her death. The construction of this building started in 1632 and was completed in 1653 by 20,000 workers included craftsmen from Italy, Persia and Turkey. It is made by white marbles at the bank of Yamuna River in Agra.
2. Jaipur and Udaipur (Rajasthan) – jaipur is another cultural destination and capital of Rajasthan also called pink city. It is famous tourist place which includes various forts and monuments reflect its glorious past. Tourism is a significant part for economy of jaipur. Some of the world’s best hotels are also located here. Some of amazing places to visit are Hawa mahal, Amber Fort, City Palace, Jal Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Rambagh Palace, and Albert Hall Museum etc. Udaipur is another city of Rajasthan situated 430 km far from jaipur at west part of Rajasthan famous for its beautiful lakes so people called it city of lakes. It is a wonderful palace of temples, havelis, colorful streets and fantastic street market make this place awesome.
3. Kashmir – Kashmir is a one of the most beautiful hill station in India also called heaven on earth. Snow valley of Kashmir attracts various visitors each year for its great charm and beauty. Kashmir is a land where anyone can spend their myriad holidays and make them memorable. In winter, when snow carpets the mountains, there is skiing, tobogganing, sledge-riding, etc.
4. Goa – Goa is a destination which famous for its pristine beaches. The place of endless silver sand and white surf beaches, extreme night clubs, churches, temples, luxury hotels and lots of greenery of coconut trees. Goa annually attracts nearly three million tourists connected with most of Indian airports.
5. Kerala - Named as one of the "ten paradises in the world” situated in south corner of India.
Green lush and tropical Malabar Coast wooded uplands and beaches so still and endless. Kerala is an excellent place to explore the enchanting beauty of backwaters, waterfalls, beaches and hill-stations.
If you are searching a luxury travel agent in India to visit these exotic destinations then your search can be end at PCTI. PCTI as a luxury tour operator in India provides unique and extra ordinary travel experience in India and its sub continentals with red carpet services. You can visit at Discoverydreams.comto choose a remarkable tour destination to make your holidays extraordinary.
Travel Articles1. A Whole New World-at The Top, Burj Khalifa
Author: Dalphine Wanjiru
2. Manav Attestation Services – Authentic Attestation
3. Cheap Holidays To Penang Take You To Charming Places
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
4. Luxury Tour To India - The Spa And Ayurveda Experience
Author: Ankit Patel
5. Best Travel Tips That Will Help Make A Trip Smoother
6. Wonderful Eco Tours In Trinidad And Tobago
7. Cheap Holidays To Seychelles Take You To Enchanting Beaches
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
8. Explore Some Interesting Aspects With Cheap Holidays To Langkawi
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. Book Greek Islands Yacht Charters For Wonderful Vacation Experiences
Author: George Iatridis
10. Discover The Amazing Gems Of Nha Trang With An Expert Tour Operator In Vietnam
Author: Dothanh Quan
11. Cape Town Private Tours Are Announced For Those Who Wish For Maximum Luxury!
Author: Matthew Wilson
12. Get Ready To Wed By Booking Limo Service In Gaithersburg
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. 5 Best Hotels In Bhubaneswar To Host Wedding Ceremony
Author: Satish Nilekani
14. How To Travel On Budget While Traveling Solo
Author: MyChoize Cars
15. Sukhad Yatra’s - ‘know–your–highway’ Feature Eases Highway Commuter’s Journey
Author: Prashanth varma