ALL >> Education >> View Article
Gary Shoats On The Benefits Of Knowing Multiple Languages
Total Articles: 14
Gary Shoats was born in Ireland, but grew up in various parts of the world. His father was in the navy owing to which his family would travel around a lot. During his childhood he hated changing schools and leaving old friends made him sad. But gradually he got used to it and found it interesting as he was able to make new friends, learn about different cultures, and their different languages. He has mastered languages as French and German apart from English and his native language Irish also known as Irish Gaelic. This traveling around has taught him many things about people, relationship and cultural diversities. The most important thing that he was able to learn, the second most taught and spoken language in the world, that is French.
Gary feels good that he was able to learn about different cultures and languages over the years and is equally thankful to his father for it. He lives in France and is works with a multinational firm as a translator for them. Making it easier for them to talk to foreign customers and clients and helping them expand their business. He enjoys his profession and feels that it gives an edge to his personality. And the most important part he gets to live and work in his favorite places in the world, France. He enjoys the amazing gondola rides and eating yummy delicacies in the road side boulangerie. On weekends or holidays he visits the museums as he is also fond of art work and history that France is filled with.
Gary Shoats feels that knowledge has no boundaries and no end to learning. He has never traveled to China but is fond of their language and feels that if he gets an opportunity he would learn Chinese language also. He loves the fact how these people are attached to their customs and traditions and follow them religiously. They have a rich cultural heritage and people continue to follow the same eating habits and dressing as their ancestors did. He has gained a lot in his life and feels that there are many more things that he has to learn. He loves spending time with his family and visits his hometown often where his parents continue to live. He has also contributed to several works of literature and poetry that have been translated from French to English. He believes that knowledge should be shared and irrespective of language, everyone should be able to enjoy literature and poetry.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool