ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Employee Referral Programs Need Top Management Support: Here’s How You Can Get It
Total Articles: 58
A sure shot way of ensuring the failure of your employee referral program is to make it look like just another initiative from the HR team rather than it being core to the talent strategy of the company, driven and led by the management.
An important pre-requisite for the success of an employee referral program is to secure commitment and buy in from the leadership team. Leaders across levels should not only actively promote the employee referral program, but also communicate on a sustained basis regarding the benefits of the program. An important part of the messaging and communication is to help employees understand how their active participation and support is important to ensure the success of the employee referral program which in turn can help the company achieve strategic business goals. Understanding the strategic importance of the employee referral program and their role in the process can act as a great motivator for employees which in turn helps to ensure high levels of engagement with the employee referral program.
Once an employee referral program has been rolled out, its success lies in the hands of the leaders who need to drive the program and lead by example. Referring people themselves and sharing the successes of the program through various channels of communication will help to sustain and build the momentum of the employee referral program.
However, it is important to position the employee referral program appropriately to the management team to be able to garner management support and commitment for the program. A proper business case for the program highlighting the benefits, both financial and business vis-a- vis other hiring channels needs to be properly highlighted to the management team. At the same time management concerns should be suitably addressed with data and statistics to ensure that the management remains fully committed to the program and plays an active role in ensuring its success.
Below are a few tips on how to effectively position an employee referral program to the management team
– Assimilate data for the last couple of years on hiring through various sourcing channels
– Analyze cost of sourcing from other channels
– Prepare budget and cost estimation for the employee referral program which can include
• Referral reward to be paid to employees
• Cost of marketing the program to employees
– Cost benefit analysis of hiring through various channels
– Summarize benefits of hiring through employee referral program
– Prepare to respond appropriately to management concerns
Management concerns on diversity and quality of hiring are sometimes well founded and need to be addressed with suitable process steps in built in the process to prevent misuse of the program leading to recruitment of people more due to their relationship with existing employees rather than fitment to the role.
Positioning the program right and assuaging management concerns regarding possible misuse of the program can go a long way in ensuring your employee referral program has enough champions among the leadership team who can lead and drive the program to success by getting maximum employee referrals out of it.
To read more on trends and technologies in employee referrals visit: zalp.com/theemployeereferralblog
Savio Vadakkan is the Marketing Professional at ZALP, a unique employee referrals booster. ZALP helps organizations tap the full potential of their employee referral programs using advanced position the employee referral program, maximum employee referrals and interesting features like gamification.
Computers Articles1. Laptops On Hire In Hyderabad And Chennai
2. How To Enable Or Disable Pop Up Blocker In Mozilla Firefox?
Author: Browser Support Team
3. Why To Go With Contract Management Software?
Author: James Blake
4. Die Nordvpn Erfahrung
Author: Die NordVPN Erfahrung
5. Few Suggestions To Choose The Best Data Recovery Software Vendor
Author: Sandra White
6. The Role Of Users In Media And Publishing Industry
7. Why Outsourcing Digital Marketing Is Wise?
Author: Anup Prasad
8. Boise Seo Company
Author: SEO Services Companies
9. Aol Customer Support Number 1-877-848-3933
Author: AOL Support
10. Breakfast Restaurants
Author: breakfast restaurants
11. Node Africa – Ontap Select Event Recap
Author: Daniel Gachara
12. How To Turn Off Junk E-mail Filtering
Author: Gaurav Singh
13. How To Change The Password In Yahoo Mail ?
Author: ravi lodhi
14. Hp Printer Wps Pin Problems And How To Hp Printer Different From Other Printers
Author: Rahul Singh
15. World Biggest Technical Service Provider Hp Tech Support In 2017
Author: Rahul Singh