ALL >> Education >> View Article
Scit’s Celebrated List Of Achievers!
Total Articles: 50
When you talk about business management, it is as good as referring to one of the most beautiful blend of science and art. The science of conducting business and the art of managing people-that is what most MBA programs are made of. However, not all business schools are able to live up to the promise of providing world class education especially when you are looking for options in the relatively unexplored arena of information technology. But, there are few names like SCIT that have stood the test of time and made it to the top league of IT B schools in India. The reason why SCIT made it to the top is simple-they have always been focused on their core purpose of educating aspirants in the domain of IT to practice business management in the right way. Be it the academic training or the industry interface, SCIT has never wavered from its aim.
Usually, the IT B schools end their job at educating the students. But, SCIT is very different. In here, the students become a part of the family and educating them is just one part of the overall responsibility. The students are taught the nuances of business management coupled with the complexities of corporate etiquettes and even given the required guidance to plan their careers. The faculty and staff at SCIT provide assistance at every stage right from the start of the placement season. In fact, it is this perseverance that has allowed SCIT to establish a strong alumni base across some of the country’s finest organizations. Over the years the glorious journey by SCIT has yielded several success stories including students who have matured into world class leaders.
The list of achievers at SCIT continues to grow with every step that the students take. Recently, two of the participants of the MBA programs in SCIT were interviewed by SAP UA at SAP TechEd 2013. The two youngsters named Ms. Richa Rajput and Ms. Keerthi Vivek were part of the special interview session where they got the golden opportunity to share the platform with other experts at a relatively younger age. Backed by the excellent training provided at SCIT, Richa and Keerthi were able to successfully pursue their passion to expand their expertise in the domain of SAP technologies.
Such achievements are a moment of pride at SCIT as they inspire the other students to realize their dreams and make it big in the niche domain of information technology. After all, at SCIT all of the participants of the MBA programs are like one big family that happily celebrates every achievement. Given the years of effort that SCIT has invested and continues to invest in building a strong talent pool of the country’s finest IT managers, the institution is guaranteed to see many more success stories in the years that follow. http://www.scit.edu
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.