ALL >> Education >> View Article
400-051 Ccie Collaboration Certification Exam For A Brighter Future
Total Articles: 79
Pursue The 400-051 CCIE Collaboration Certification Exam For A Brighter Future
400-051 CCIE Collaboration Exam Details
The 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam is closed book, and candidates are not allowed to use reference materials. The topics that are mentioned in the following text are general guidelines for the content that is mostly tested in the exam. The candidates may also find other topics that are related to those in the question paper.
Further details about the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration Exam:
The Cisco CCIE Collaboration Written Exam (400-051) version 1.0 has approximately 80 to 110 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours (i.e. 120 minutes). By passing the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam you will develop an evidence for your capabilities such as planning, designing, implementing, operating, and troubleshooting enterprise collaboration and communication networks.
Topics for the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exams along with The Percentage Weightage:
• 10 % 1.0 Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure
Such as Cisco UC Deployment Models, IP routing in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, Wireless in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, PoE, and IP multicast.
• 15 % 2.0 Telephony Standards and Protocols
Such as SCCP, Call flows, Call states, Endpoint types, SIP, Call flows, Call states, DP, BFCP, Voice and video CODECs, H. 264, ILBC, ISAC, LATM, G. 722, and Wide band.
• 25 % 3.0 Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
Such as Device registration and redundancy, Codec selection, Dial plan, Globalized call routing, Local route group, Time-of-day routing, Application dial rules, Digit manipulations, CUCM mobility, EM/EMCC, Device Mobility, Mobile Connect, MVA, CUCM disaster recovery, Call Admission Control, CAC/ELCAC, RSVP, SIP preconditions, SAF and CCD.
• 20 % 4.0 Cisco IOS UC Applications and Features
Such as CUCME, SCCP phones registration, SIP phones Registration, SNR, SRST, CUE, AA, Scripting, Voice view, Web Inbox, MWI, VPIM, Cisco IOS media resources, Conferencing, Transcoding, DSP management, Fax and modem protocols, Analog telephony signaling, Analog telephony signaling theories (FXS/FXO), Caller ID, Digital telephony signaling, Digital telephony signaling theories (T1/E1, BRI/PRI/CAS), Q.921 and Q.931, QSIG, Caller ID, R2, NFAS, SAF/CCD , IOS CAC, and IOS accounting.
• 12 % 5.0 Quality of Service and Security in Cisco Collaboration Solutions
Such as Q o S: link efficiency, LFI, MML PPP, FRF.12, c RTP, VAD, Q o S: congestion management, Layer 2 priorities, Low latency queue, Traffic policing and shaping, Q o S: wireless Q o, Security: secured phone connectivity, V P N phones, Phone proxy, T L S proxy, IEEE 802.1 x, and Security: firewall traversal.
• 8 % 6.0 Cisco Unity Connections
Such as CUCM and CUCME integration, MWI, CUC dial plan, CUC features, High availability, Visual voicemail, and Voice Mail for Jabber
• 4% 7.0 Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
Such as UCCX CTI Integration and UCCX scripting components
• 6 % 8.0 Cisco Unified I M and Presence
Such as Cisco Unified IM Presence Components, Cisco Jabber, and Presence Cloud Solutions
Registration for 400-051 CCIE Collaboration
You can register for the 400-051 CCIE Collaboration exam online at the Pearson VUE website. Another option is to contact them via phone call. They will also help you find a testing center near your residence.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning