ALL >> Education >> View Article
Ibm Filenet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test V1 (000-n55)
Total Articles: 79
We all know that getting a job nowadays is very difficult, if you don’t have the right credentials in hand, do not expect to land a job right away. One of the best ways on how you can able to get a good career is by acquiring a certification. When you are certified, it gives you the chance to prove your abilities.
IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test v1 is one of the certification offered by IBM for the professional who wishes to acquire the right knowledge in FileNet P8 System Implementation. This certification will help the interested candidate to become more proficient in managing, identifying and closing the sales opportunities. Passing the IBM 000-N55 certification exam is the only way to acquire the credential.
Audience Profile of IBM 000-N55 Certification Exam
This certification exam is intended to IBM sales representatives or salesmen who exhibit technical and sales knowledge of software and it targets technical sales professional who could deliver a complete business solution. This is for technical sales representatives who can also provide a solution through competitive positioning, product differentiation and solution identification. Passing the IBM 000-N55 certification exam is one of the main requirements of this certification.
About the IBM 000-N55 Certification Exam
• The 000-N55, IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test v1 has 48 multiple choice questions.
• The candidate is only allowed to finish the exam within 90 minutes of time.
• The passing score of IBM 000-N55 certification exam is 70%
• English is the only available language for 000-N55, IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test v1.
Topics of 000-N55, IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test v1
The IBM 000-N55 certification exam is divided into 7 sections. Each section has the topic and corresponding percentage.
• Section 1 - Application Design and Development (25%)
• Section 2 - CE Customization (13%)
• Section 3 - CE Deployment (10%)
• Section 4 - CE Administration and Trouble shooting (10%)
• Section 5 - Process Application Design and Development (17%)
• Section 6 - PE Deployment (17%)
• Section 7 - Process Administration and Trouble Shooting (8%)
How to Obtain the IBM 000-N55 Certification Exam
Interested candidate who wanted to acquire the certification must be able to acquire the recommended study materials and trainings in order to pass the 000-N55: IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation Technical Mastery Test v1. Some of the training required for candidates are IBM Content Foundation V5.2 Product Sales Training, IBM FileNet CM and IBM Case Foundation V5.2 Training (PIT/PMT) and IBM FileNet CM V5.2 Product Sales and Architecture. These trainings will surely hone your abilities and knowledge of IBM FileNet P8 System Implementation solution.
Aside from attending the required training, the candidate is also required to obtain the best study materials from a reputable source. When you have the best materials on hand, it gives you an amazing chance to get the certification and succeed.
Education Articles1. 5 Ways How Laboratorio Linguistico Software Are Encouraging New Idiom Learners
Author: Carol Fleming
2. 4 Verifiable Benefits Of Using Language Labs
Author: Carol Fleming
3. What Is Self-regulation And How Can It Help Kids?
Author: Sherry Shellenberger
5. Top Three Reasons For Studying Photogrammetry
6. Did You Read Ever About These Types Of Algorithm Of Machine Learning?
7. Colors Institute Of Interior Designing
8. Importance Of Pastoral Care In Schools
Author: Priya Varma
9. What Does The Transactional Analysis Training Teaches You?
10. Prepare The Online Dba Interview Questions For Securing Your Dream Job
11. How To Go About Speaking Chinese – Picking The Right Chinese Course In Shanghai
Author: Michel Kern
12. 5 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Online Examinations
13. Water Zone
14. Exam Jn0-420 – Juniper Network Certified Specialist Automation And Devops (jncis – Devops)
Author: John Miller
15. Selenium Training Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar