ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Types Of Retirement Plans
Total Articles: 3
Planning your retirement, must be very confusing rather hectic for most of the people out there. Though you are not alone there are so many like you who have second thoughts about different plans for retirement. When you finally decide to secure your future after your retirement comes another trouble, how to understand which plan to opt for? It may sound difficult to most of us but actually if you put some attention nothing will bother you anymore. Just a little research and discussion will help you to choose the best retirement plan for you for example 401(k) and 403(b) etc. Here given below are 4 types of Retirement plans for you to choose from:
1. Personal Plans: IRA or Individual retirement agreement is the most popular plan that comes in various substitutes according to the amount of tax and their treatments etc.
2. Government Sponsored Plans: Social security plan is the biggest Government sponsored retirement plan.
3. Annuities: These are basically sort of contracts which are made between insurance companies internally and they can be fixed or variable in nature.
4. Employer Sponsored Plans: there are many subdivisions for this plan like,
a. Qualified Retirement Plans that also has its subdivisions:
- Defined benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
b. Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
Given above are few major types of ING Retirement plans available in market for you according your requirements and needs. You just need to find out which type of plan suits you in a better and more beneficiary ways. You should always do proper planning before investing your money in all such plans as there is a great chance of fraud in many cases as well, so it is always advisable to first do proper research work before investing your money. You can talk to your seniors regarding the same or you can even take some help from a friend or may be someone who keeps some knowledge about all such issues.
You can even take the help internet which is an obvious support for all your queries and all your questions. You can go through various articles (like this one) to know more about your retirement plans. Read them thoroughly, understand them and then only take some step. While choosing your retirement plan, do not ever be in hurry but rather take your time and work through a step by step planning, because after which, you can make your retirement secured and enjoyable and can make it worry free!
This article is produced by The Retirement Group - provider of Fidelity NetBenefits, 401k Fidelity netbenefits, 401k login, ING Retirement & many more retirement planning service. Contacts at email@example.com.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev