ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Set Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player As Default Player?
Total Articles: 39
A new function called Auto Play has just been added to Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player, which means when you insert a disc into your Blu-ray drive, the player will automatically start and play. Sure it will save you some time. In order to make this whole process smooth, you better set Mac Blu-ray Player as default player on your Mac. Now I’ll tell you how to do it.
Step 1: Free download Mac Blu-ray Menu Player and install it at once
There will be watermark on your screen if you play Blu-ray with the trial version. Only 39.95 dollars for the full version of Mac Blu-ray Menu Player for now, please buy Mac Blu-ray Player with discount.
Step 2: Click “Check File Associations” under “Tools”
One click and Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player will be your default player. Click “OK” to continue.
Step 3: Insert a BD and enjoy your movie
Right after you’re done with step 2, try auto playing a Blu-ray movie with this Mac Blu-ray Player software. Let the player do the work for you. And don’t forget to experience the uniqueBlu-ray Menu Mode of it, which allows you full access to native menus of many Blu-ray discs.
If you want to cancel Auto Play, it’s also quite easy to do. First, click “Preferences” under “Mac Blu-ray Player”.
And then uncheck “Auto play when you insert disc” and click “OK”, and then Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player won’t auto play when you insert a disc.
That’s everything about setting Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player as default player. Pretty easy, huh? Hope you enjoy your Blu-ray discs with this new Auto Play function.
Computers Articles1. The Computer Repair Salem Ma Offer Best Solutions To Any Hardware Or Software Problem Of Your Comput
2. Things To Consider Before Buying A 3d Printer
Author: Jamie Smilovici
3. Everything To Know Before Using Surface Laptop Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
4. Ps4 Repair London | Playstation Repairer
Author: Playstation Repair Centre
5. Pro Tip: How To Secure Windows 10 Boot Process
Author: Ellie Williams
6. How To Clear Cookies, Cache Memory And Browsing History In Aol?
Author: Maria Silvia
7. Why The Future Of Printing From Mobile Is Quite Bright?
Author: Ricoh india
8. The Most Successful Business Management Software Today
Author: Bowman Ford
9. Iphone 7 Plus Repair Manchester
Author: Iphone Repair Centre
10. Using Public Wi-fi? Your Information Might Be At Risk
Author: Maria Silvia
11. The Most Outstanding Benefits From Banner And Digital Printing Services
Author: Ryan Hernandez
12. Minimize Online Threats
13. Top Laptop And Computer Hire Services
Author: Paul Wright
14. Sony Mobile Tablets Laptops Repaired Screen Issues In Uk
Author: Sony Repairer
15. Best Sony Phone Repair Bristol