ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fleming’s Left Hand Rule
Total Articles: 9
Fleming’s left hand rule and Fleming’s right hand rule were put forward by John Ambrose Fleming in 19th century. It was to find out the direction of motion or current in an electric motor or generator. There is an external magnetic field applied across the flow when the current is applied. There is a force perpendicular to that magnetic field and the direction of the flow of current. A left hand can determine the field and the flow of the current with the way. This can be further explained via a diagram
In the above diagram of Fleming’s left hand rule each finger represents a physical quantity. The thumb represents the thrust of motion or magnetic force, the first finger represents the magnetic field and the middle finger represents the electric current. Magnetic field has the direction fro9m north to south. The direction of electric current is from positive to negative. It is also called as FBI rule.
The energy of motion is called kinetic energy. An object with any kind of motion either vertical or horizontal possesses kinetic energy. There are many types of kinetic energy for example vibrational, kinetic etc. it can also be defined as the work needed to move a body of a certain mass and also the amount of work needed to bring the body at rest.
The formula of kinetic energy of a non rotational object m moving at a velocity v is mv2. All the types of energies for example gravitational energy, chemical energy, mechanical energy etc are classified in two categories i.e. kinetic energy and potential energy. The cycle of energies can be explained with an example like a rickshaw puller converts its energy of food and uses it to accelerate the rickshaw to a certain speed. After a while the speed of rickshaw can be maintained to a constant value. The chemical energy here has been converted to kinetic energy. The kinetic energy of the rickshaw puller as well as rickshaw can be converted into other forms as well. If the rickshaw puller encounters an incline upwards or downwards then the kinetic energy can be converted into potential gravitational energy with free fall respectively. Also if the rickshaw puller applied sudden brakes then the kinetic energy is transferred through friction. Kinetic energy can be transferred from one object to another object. For example in the game of snooker if the player strikes the cue ball once then the energy of one ball is transferred to move the other balls as well. It is due to collisions that kinetic energy transfers from one object to another.
Science is one of the most interesting and dynamic subjects. Diversified into different branches within the subject (i.e. Chemistry, Biology & Physics) the area of study expands for a student with multiple coverage of topics to memorize, a student needs to practice more to enhance and analyze their theoretical knowledge. This can be best done by Science projects as well as demonstrations. There are many types of energies.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.