ALL >> Family >> View Article
5 Reasons Why A Working Man Needs To Know How To Iron A Dress Shirt
Total Articles: 4
5 reasons a working man should know how to iron a dress shirt
Yes, it can feel tragic that something as little as wrinkles can ruin the beneficial effect of an otherwise good looking outfit. But it can and this does.
Wearing wrinkled garments are the quickest way to announce to the world (or at a minimum your office or date) that you do not take note of the details. And guys that don't take note of the details are rarely trusted to manage larger tasks (like promotions or marriage).
Any individual just should be aware of how to iron a dress shirt. Want a good reason why? Included here are five:
First, it can save you money - Say you are paying the very cheap rate of $1 per shirt to your local dry cleaner; at twenty shirts per 30 days you are likely to spend $240 every year. This amount can easily amount to $1000 if you're paying the standard $4 to $6 a shirt or go out on dates or out on the weekends.
Second, you will likely do a better job cleaning it - It is your shirt and you understand that there is a hot sauce stain on the sleeve that needs to be treated and you understand exactly how you like your collars to be pressed. Undergoing it yourself enables you to to get precisely the results you want.
Third, your shirts will endure longer - Hand washing combined with hang drying may prevent shrinkage and disproportionate wear, adding years to the life of an expensive shirt in your normal wardrobe. When you clean your shirt, you can clean it more thoroughly in the areas that require it (collar and cuffs) and lightly in areas that don't (body and sleeves).
Fourth, you take control of your timing - When you must have a nice white dress shirt for a surprise meeting tomorrow morning you have control of your situation and are not waiting on a dry cleaner's service.
Fifth, it is possible to iron a dress shirt in short while - Ironing a dress shirt is not as time consuming as you might guess. The key is ironing in a batch if it is possible to spread out the set-up time which makes ironing a single shirt a 10 minute task.
Just before you start, make sure you have the most basic of items; a very good iron and a great ironing board with an excellent pad. They go with each other. A great iron on a couch is not actually ironing. Do it right and get a solid ironing board. You will thank yourself later.
Family Articles1. The Benefits Of Funeral Planning Services
Author: Kate Simson
2. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Offers Best Home Care Services To Help Elders Lead A Quality Lifesty
3. The Value Of A Financial Advisor
Author: Noah Benjamin
4. Factors That Can Affect Your Chance Of Getting Pregnant
Author: Swati Desai
5. 7 Tips To Treat Pcos With Proper Diet
Author: Swati Desai
6. Tips To Choose The Right Life Partner
Author: Abhimanyu Singh
7. Should You Hire A Nanny?
Author: alma milerr
8. Assess The Help Of A Caregiver
Author: Alma miller
9. How Efficient Is An Online Matrimony In India?
10. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
11. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
12. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
13. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
14. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
15. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner