ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Emerging Like A Yellow Rose From A Storm - The Story Of Jet Airways
Total Articles: 1
Jet Airways India, headquartered in Mumbai, is an international passenger air carrier. Their corporate website states they fly to 75 destinations, nationally and internationally, with "each connected every five minutes." This airline is not actually that old, in terms of other companies in the industry--they had their inaugural commercial flight in 1993.
However, they have proceeded in a very aggressive manner to expand and improve on their services and itinerary. Jet Airways has a reputation for being one of the faster growing airlines. The airlines services twenty four locations outside of India and fifty one locations within it. Let's learn some more about this up and coming company.
Grand Circle Travel Antarctica
Grand Circle Cruise Line is part of Boston-based Grand Circle Corporation, the leader in international travel, adventure, and discovery for mature Americans. We make it accessible through trips that deliver unmatched discoveries, leisurely pacing, more travel choices, and comprehensive value.
May of 2011 was a significant month which prompted the IATA Board of Governors to re-elect Naresh Goyal to the position of chairman. The Board of Governors term will take up most of Mr. Goyal's time until 2013. Chairman Goyal served his first term on the Board of Governors from 2008 until 2011, with this being his second term. As the primary group who supervises the passenger air travel industry, IATA's focus is primarily on maintaining proper safety standards; this is their focus, allowing the rates to remain reasonable. The two hundred thirty members of this club make up just under 95% of the commercial air travel industry. Jet Airways services over seventy total destinations, including both domestic and international operations. There are 19 countries in North America, Asia, Europe and southern Africa that are serviced by the airlines overseas flights.
Code sharing is incredibly common in the commercial aviation industry. Code sharing is the legal agreement between two (or more) airlines that will allow them to provide connecting air service to each other's customers. Every company that participates in the agreement benefits as do the people who fly it because it offers them more flexibility. Jet Airways has code sharing agreements with airlines all over the globe. Is it any wonder that Jet Airways would be on the lookout for even more international passenger air service code shares when they service at least twenty international locations? It is possible that, eventually, the airline can use it's steady growth and populous target market to form an air consortium. and difficult economic climates. Any business like this company would do what it did, make necessary changes so that it could stay afloat and profitable. Offering new services such as Mobile Ticketing Solution is something the airline continues to do in spite of the economic problems of the world. This should be a clear sign to all that Jet Airways is moving forward and weathering the economic storm.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson