ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
The Web Development Life Cycle Explained
Total Articles: 6
It is highly essential that a proper web development life cycle should be followed by any company engaged in this work for making sure that high quality web solutions that can fulfill the requirement of their clients can be provided. There are a number of software development life cycles that can be rightly implemented by companies offering web development in Wollongong and even in other areas as well. However, a general web development life cycle should include the following phases:
Analysis of the requirement: This is the crucial stage in the life cycle as only when the developer is able to analyze the actual requirements of his clients, he can provide the right solution. The service provider should completely get your requirement when you approach them for creating a portal for your business. For churning the further development methodology, they should conduct a preliminary analysis of the actual project requirement. It is highly essential that they should have a clear understanding about your business to arrive at the great looking tailor-made portal for your company.
Evaluation of specifications: Once they collect all the details about your business, the next stage will begin in the process of web development in Wollongong. In this phase, the professional should prepare a list of specifications for providing the right solution. This includes the layout of the portal along with details like number of pages that will be present in the portal and whether they should be of dynamic or static nature, the structure of their navigation and other details. Then, he should specify the technology needed for developing the right portal and with all these details, a formal proposal should be forwarded to you for getting the required approval.
Web design and development: Once you approve the proposal, the web designer in Wollongong will begin his job. Here, you will have to provide the content to be present in the portal for each page. But, it is better to give the content, only after viewing the layout to find whether the work is satisfactory for you so far. This step might take longer or shorter time on the basis of the complexity of your requirement. During this phase, they should make sure that you are satisfied with the work, otherwise, they should be ready to make the required corrections.
Next comes the process of coding or programming and once this technical process is completed by the web designer in Wollongong, they will finally test the website before actually submitting the final output to you.
This Content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/The-Web-Development-Life-Cycle-Explained/8221246/
At itt.com.au, it is easy to find the best web designer in Wollongong and they can help you in website design. Also we can offer you with the services of website design and web development Wollongong. To know more about Website design Wollongong.
Web Design Articles1. Importance Of Website Development Is A Necessity For Business
Author: Kartik Kumar
2. Wordpress Företagshemsida
Author: Wordpress Företagshemsida
3. 4 Key Advantages Of Choosing Custom Web Application Development Services
Author: Divya Sharma
4. Promote Your Brand Online With Excellent Web Design By Word Press Development Company India
Author: Ashutosh Tiwari
5. Role And Importance Of A Website In Business Development At Present Times
Author: Glenn Arnold
6. Decisions That Could Be Powerful Enough For Expanding Your Business Globally
Author: Glenn Arnold
7. A Secured Way To Develop And Expand Your Business Across The Globe
Author: Glenn Arnold
8. Tricks To Get Familiar With The Best Site Developers Online
Author: Louis Harris
9. Web Design Agency Dubai Is Your One Stop Shop To Make Successful Business Presence Online
Author: 1CallGroup Solutions
10. Enlighten Your Business With Creative Web Design
Author: Marsweb solution
11. 5 Website Design Tips To Create A Visual Treat
Author: Michael Clark
12. Uship Clone Script Help You To Find The Right Way For Your Online Business Portal
Author: sawati rawat
13. Pros & Cons Of Using Magento As Your E-commerce Platform
Author: Mahendra Raulo
14. Boost Your Brand’s Social Visibility
Author: Swastik Singh
15. How To Select The Smartest Mobile App Developers For Your Brand
Author: Rony Sneijder