ALL >> Art >> View Article
What Is Meant By A Wall Mural And How It Can Increase The Attraction Of Your Home?
Total Articles: 217
You can say that a mural is a type of painting or an art form which is expressed on the walls of your house. The wall murals are an elite form of art that is specially created for increasing the attraction of your home. The painters based in different parts of the world have strong skills in this type of art and always trying to learn and seek new patronage of nobility in this field. The painters always create murals of different styles and designs because they want to keep their customers happy. With the passage of time, the artists and painters are changing the way of creating wall murals and getting equipped with new techniques as well as equipment. The painters want to make such paintings so that they can get more and more orders from the customers. You have to understand that wallpaper mural is an expression of liberation from the walls of castles and chateaus in to world of real freedom. Some of the classical mural techniques are as follows.
Classical techniques involved in the creation of wall murals
• In the 16th century, an important technique was used for the adjustment of wall murals. The technique was known as Mezzo-fresco which required dry plaster before the application of paint on it. You can say that this technique was the oldest technique of the wall mural.
• The fresco style is one of the oldest styles of wall murals that are used for ceilings and walls etc. In past, the customers increased the attraction of walls by hiring different wall mural painters and artists.
• Fresco-secco is another important technique which is completed on a dry plaster material. This technique does not involve any type of glue or oil as a binding factors
• Another important technique used for wall mural was known as Buon fresco method which consists of application of plaster for a high quality wall mural.
The latest technology is improving the life style of man. The technology also changed the different methods of wall mural creation. Nowadays, digitalized murals are created with the help of new and latest ideas as well as techniques. The painters are customizing the designs and colors of the wall murals according to the desires of their customers. The custom size mural consists of different colors. You can also choose a wall mural from a wide range of wallpapers. You can select differ custom size mural to increase the attraction of walls and ceilings. There are different types of wall murals like beach, sunset and water fall murals. If you are one of those Americans who want to spend more on their homes in order to increase the nice look of their homes then you have to apply different techniques like wall murals and other arts formulas. This will create a great image of your house on the others as well as you will happy to see changes in your home. Your home will look nice and beautiful as well as you want to live more happily in your home.
Art Articles1. 6 Marketing Tricks For Wedding Videographers
Author: ALEX O DALY
2. Signage Resulted From Concept Of Getting Attracted To Colourful Signs
Author: Toby Pratt
3. Best Design With Personalised Edible Photos On Cake
Author: Tony Blames
4. Wandbilder Can Add A Character To Your Home Décor
5. Find Beautiful Kinderzimmer Bilder Online
6. Actors, Models And Emcees Careers That Are Interrelated
7. Preserving Memories With The Trend From Photo To Painting
Author: Jianyin Liu
8. How To Evaluate Professional Painters In Abbotsford -
Author: Olivia William
9. Why Should You Wrap Your Car Instead Of Painting It?
Author: 704 Sign Printing
10. 6 Secrets Your Wedding Videographer Needs You To Understand
Author: ALEX O DALY
11. What Is Interior Design And How Is It Different From Interior Decorating?
12. The Outdoor Advertisements Still Rules In The World Of Websites
Author: Alex Dawson
13. Thanjavur Brihadeshwara Temple-unesco World Heritage
14. Best Hill Stations To Plan Your Vacation In South India
15. School Student Tour Packages In Chennai