ALL >> Health >> View Article
Diet Plan That Delivers - 3 Things You Must Know Before You Buy
Total Articles: 1
Looking for a diet plan that delivers meals? A lot of diets are now branching out into meal delivery as it's a win-win for everyone.
It's lucrative for the diet makers - and it helps busy people to follow their diet and lose weight.
You can get everything from low carb to low fat to vegetarian diet meal delivery to your home these days. You can also get diet delivery that focuses on a specific diet. For example, several diets that you can get delivered include the Zone meal delivery, the 17 day diet and the Medifast diet plan.
But with so many options which should you choose? And is there a catch?
Here are several things to be aware of before you choose a diet plan that delivers meals!
#1 Don't Get Locked Into Auto-ship
Auto-ship is when the company automatically ships your meals every week (or month) and automatically charges your credit card.
Auto-ship can actually be a good thing - and most diet delivery programs have this option. You don't have to waste time re-ordering your meals every week.
Another benefit is that most programs will give you a discount on future re-orders of your meals if you join the auto-ship program.
However, some of the smaller (i.e. local) services may lock you into an auto-ship program and make it very hard for you to get out of it.
So if you're going to do auto-ship, go with a larger, nationwide more popular diet service. Chances are that they won't lock you into a contract since they are more protective of their online reputation.
#2 Make Sure It's Customizable
If you're finicky about your food, make sure to choose a plan that is customizable. For example, that means you can go online and swap out menu items that you don't like for your next shipment.
Most services now offer this option (within limits) for free and won't charge you extra to customize your meal plan.
#3 Nationwide is Usually Cheaper
There are two groups of diet services that will deliver meals to your home - local and nationwide. While you can usually find the more specialized diet options with a local service, a nationwide delivery service will be cheaper (and usually more professional).
Why? Because nationwide services get special bulk discounts on food and shipping. So this is usually passed on to you in the form of cheaper prices.
So basically a nationwide delivery service will usually give you more for your money. You might also get a few other bonuses like online forums, email tips and advice from online dietitians.
So those are 3 critical things to know when looking for a diet plan that delivers meals. If you decide to lose weight this way, take your time and research your options - and then enjoy losing weight. Because this really is the easiest, most delicious way to slim down!
Karen Johnson lost weight using a diet delivery service and now reviews various nationwide delivery diets on her website
For a list of nationwide weight loss meal services including price per day and quality of food Click here.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited