ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Looking Chic Wearing A Chiffon Saree
Total Articles: 278
Chiffon is a fabric known for its sheer quality, manufactured so fine, that it is transparent, airy and light on the wearer. From the French meaning ’cloth’, it is made from finely drawn out cotton, silk or synthetic fibres, spun in the balanced plain weave style.
The fineness of the Chiffon Saree comes from the close placing of a large number of fibres per inch or density or count in the warp (length wise laid out fibres) and weft (breadth wise arrangement of fibres on the warp). The weaving results in an extremely close pattern or net of such fineness that hardly anything can pass through it.
Chiffon Sarees with their extremely fine mesh-like weaving and decorated with beautiful designs and patterns are available in most colours and shades. The greatest advantage of the Chiffon Saree lies in the saree not wrinkling and retaining its neat shape throughout the day. Added to it is the fact that apart from seeing that it being delicate it does not fray, it requires very little care to maintain.
Preferred for the comfort and ‘breathing’ quality of the fabric that keeps the body cool and refreshed, not to mention the style statement that it makes through its floral designs and abstract prints, Chiffon Sarees are a boon, for the working woman.
Fashion designers have found the chiffon a beautiful canvas to explore and exhibit never-before- seen prints with extremely attractive floral and other motifs including exquisite embroidery. No wonder these creations are much preferred wear for office-goers, housewives, teachers, college professors, corporate ladies and a host of other types.
More recently introduced, are the eye-catching Rajasthani prints of Lehriya and Bandhini to enhance the appeal of the Chiffon Saree. Lehriya refers to a style of long lines across the body of the saree in brilliant and varied colours. Bandhini style refers to patterns and colours specific to certain festivals and social occasions. Both are equally popular amongst the fashion conscious.
There are some versions for the Chiffon Saree which have block prints with opposite coloured pallus and patch border on both sides of the saree, sought out mainly for weddings and grand occasions, while the pure fancy Chiffon Saree with Zari Buttis and elegant Pallu is normally chosen for big functions and parties.
All in all the market has taken to Chiffon sarees in a big way. Looking to the awesome display of Chiffon Sarees with an innovative mix of modern designs, stylish patterns and mesmerising colours in the sarees and salwar kameez, it is an awe-inspiring collection that has something appealing for each and every buyer.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Tips To Choose A Magnetic Bracelet
2. 9 Universal Fashion Hacks For Every Curvy Girl!
Author: Hampry Gomes
3. Emerging Fashion Trends Towards Sophistication.
4. One Stop Shop With Best Prices For All Your Used Clothes
Author: Dave Brown
5. Sale Of Optical Products On Internet
6. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
7. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
8. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
9. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
10. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
11. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
12. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
13. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
14. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
15. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day