ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Looking Chic Wearing A Chiffon Saree
Total Articles: 266
Chiffon is a fabric known for its sheer quality, manufactured so fine, that it is transparent, airy and light on the wearer. From the French meaning ’cloth’, it is made from finely drawn out cotton, silk or synthetic fibres, spun in the balanced plain weave style.
The fineness of the Chiffon Saree comes from the close placing of a large number of fibres per inch or density or count in the warp (length wise laid out fibres) and weft (breadth wise arrangement of fibres on the warp). The weaving results in an extremely close pattern or net of such fineness that hardly anything can pass through it.
Chiffon Sarees with their extremely fine mesh-like weaving and decorated with beautiful designs and patterns are available in most colours and shades. The greatest advantage of the Chiffon Saree lies in the saree not wrinkling and retaining its neat shape throughout the day. Added to it is the fact that apart from seeing that it being delicate it does not fray, it requires very little care to maintain.
Preferred for the comfort and ‘breathing’ quality of the fabric that keeps the body cool and refreshed, not to mention the style statement that it makes through its floral designs and abstract prints, Chiffon Sarees are a boon, for the working woman.
Fashion designers have found the chiffon a beautiful canvas to explore and exhibit never-before- seen prints with extremely attractive floral and other motifs including exquisite embroidery. No wonder these creations are much preferred wear for office-goers, housewives, teachers, college professors, corporate ladies and a host of other types.
More recently introduced, are the eye-catching Rajasthani prints of Lehriya and Bandhini to enhance the appeal of the Chiffon Saree. Lehriya refers to a style of long lines across the body of the saree in brilliant and varied colours. Bandhini style refers to patterns and colours specific to certain festivals and social occasions. Both are equally popular amongst the fashion conscious.
There are some versions for the Chiffon Saree which have block prints with opposite coloured pallus and patch border on both sides of the saree, sought out mainly for weddings and grand occasions, while the pure fancy Chiffon Saree with Zari Buttis and elegant Pallu is normally chosen for big functions and parties.
All in all the market has taken to Chiffon sarees in a big way. Looking to the awesome display of Chiffon Sarees with an innovative mix of modern designs, stylish patterns and mesmerising colours in the sarees and salwar kameez, it is an awe-inspiring collection that has something appealing for each and every buyer.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. How To Choose Halloween Costume For Charming Look?
2. Purchase Best Designer Kurtis Online
Author: Sonali Lad
3. Pilaeo Charms With Mens Floral And Printed Shorts Selection
4. 5 Wardrobe Staples For Ethnic Wear In India
Author: Swapna Yadav
5. Why Fashion Is Important For Adolescents Too…….
Author: Nilesh Thakkar
6. Handcrafted To Perfection, Jewelry That Agelessly Beautify Us
Author: Olivia Henriques
7. Great Things Worth Knowing About Plus Size Styling
Author: Hampry Gomes
8. Embrace Your Beauty With Unique Alma Jewelry
Author: Liza Miele
9. Ladies!! Grab On Beatbox Premium Apparels To Stand Out From The Crowd
10. Omega De Ville Prestige Co-axial Chronometer 418.104.22.168.02.002 Mens Watch| Understated, Elegant, C
Author: Jasson C
11. The Bold And Stylish Leather Bags For Men
Author: Sanjay Saha
12. Tips For Buying A New Mattress
13. Don’t Miss The Trend Of Stylish Dresses
Author: Prazat Kumai
14. Create A Style Statement In Short Sleeves T-shirt, Dad Hats And Snapbacks
15. Unique And Unknown Features Of African Fabrics And Clothes
Author: anil kumar