ALL » Business >> View Article
Farm Waste Utilization Through Briquetting PlantBy Expert Author: Nilam Zalavadiya
Farm waste utilization is one of the areas that need consistent attention. Decreasing land holding and stagnant crop productivity has made the agricultural activities non-remunerative. So, there is a need to utilize the farm waste to stop soil erosion. The biomass Briquetting plant uses such kind of waste to manufacture energy resource briquettes.
The briquette plant provides a new dimension in the form of industry based on the agro waste utilization as an alternative fuel which is the need of the hour. The straw to grain ratio varies from 1:1 to 1:5, taking the lower limit for the estimation of minimum availability of residues, hence about 552.08 million tonnes of farm residues is available for use. Mostly the agro-residues are used as a cattle feed, domestic fuel, thatching, manure, animal bed, fuel in brick kilns and rest is burnt or just left in the fields for decay.
The loose biomass materials having a low bulk density make it difficult to collect, transport and store. The biomass briquette press machine is the densification technology that recycles the agro-residues and form a cylindrical log briquette that can be used as a source of energy. Hence, by briquetting process, the transportation, storage and utilization of the loose waste materials has become easy. Due to the shortage of coal and other fuels, the need of alternate fuel rises. The only solution is to convert the agricultural and forestry waste into the renewable energy resource that can be used as a fuel.
Along with energy utilization, the briquette plant manufacturer offers an enterprise for rural youth to create employment. Hence, the briquetting plant can be used for energy production in the following sectors:
Cooking : in hotels, houses, restaurants & canteens
Steam Generation : in industrial boilers
Metal Melting : in forge & foundries
Space Heating : in hotels & houses
Gasification : as a fuel for gasifiers
Other Applications : in brick kilns, tea curing, lamination & fabrication units, ceramic units, etc.
The thermal potential of the most of the biomass varies between 80-90 % than that of the black coal. If all the agricultural waste is converted into the biofuel briquettes, it can replace 184 million ton of coals. And it can produce total 9.2 GJ energy which is approximately 60-65 % of the average energy shortfall of the country. This manufacturing plant helps the farmer to earn money from their farm waste. Also, various subsidies available on this plant by the government, hence start using the biomass briquette plant to protect our valuable nature in an economically feasible way.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. Its True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta