ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Automobile Industry Gets Whoop It Up With New Launches In 2014
Total Articles: 10
• Latest upcoming cars in India 2014 - features and prices
In the wave of power engines, several automobile giants get floating out with wavelength of surge competition. Hence, this never-ending coat of automobile industry keeps rolling out by means of wonderful signatures in terms of upcoming cars, which are pretended to be accessible for sale for the general public in the near future. Meanwhile, our prolific efforts analytically ensure your vision endow with the latest information so that you can get aware about exactly what’s new in a row to shining bright up in the run way.
Here’s find out some of the sensational upcoming cars launches in 2014 as stated below:
• Maruti A-Star New:
Japanese automaker, Suzuki Motor Corporation is promisingly going to launch a new version of the Alto Eco (known as Maruti Suzuki A-Star in India), that will sports a mileage of 33kmpl. Meanwhile, the company plans to launch the Alto Eco on the 4th of March, 2013 globally.
• Tata Nano Twist XE:
Tata Motors will soon going thrill Indian automobile market by unveil the diesel version of world's cheapest car Nano which expected to be uncovered by March 2014. However, Nano diesel is likely to be the country's most fuel efficient car at par.
• Datsun GO:
Datsun will very soon launch the Go hatchback in India expected by the first quarter of 2014, although, as per the company this new car will under price tag of Rs. 4 lakh. Moreover, this will surely compete against the brands likes of Chevrolet Beat, Hyundai i10 and Maruti WagonR.
• Honda Jazz:
Honda will soon drive the nation by means of its new offering called Honda Jazz which is being quiet a hatchback but provides more comfort and pleasure than previous one. Moreover, it will be price under tag of about Rs 4.7 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the petrol and Rs 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the diesel respectively.
• Fiat Punto Abarth:
Fiat is another name in the upcoming car resolution criterion which soon going to hit the Indian road with its new PuntoAbarth for a very lucrative price. However, there is no official detail have been observed for its launch day but expected to be introduced in month of June.
• Honda Vezel
Honda’s another upcoming car offering will surely captivates the vision in blink of eyes by wonderful signature called Honda Vezel, even though speculated to be unveil in the second half of the 2014 year.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona