ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Automobile Industry Gets Whoop It Up With New Launches In 2014
Total Articles: 10
• Latest upcoming cars in India 2014 - features and prices
In the wave of power engines, several automobile giants get floating out with wavelength of surge competition. Hence, this never-ending coat of automobile industry keeps rolling out by means of wonderful signatures in terms of upcoming cars, which are pretended to be accessible for sale for the general public in the near future. Meanwhile, our prolific efforts analytically ensure your vision endow with the latest information so that you can get aware about exactly what’s new in a row to shining bright up in the run way.
Here’s find out some of the sensational upcoming cars launches in 2014 as stated below:
• Maruti A-Star New:
Japanese automaker, Suzuki Motor Corporation is promisingly going to launch a new version of the Alto Eco (known as Maruti Suzuki A-Star in India), that will sports a mileage of 33kmpl. Meanwhile, the company plans to launch the Alto Eco on the 4th of March, 2013 globally.
• Tata Nano Twist XE:
Tata Motors will soon going thrill Indian automobile market by unveil the diesel version of world's cheapest car Nano which expected to be uncovered by March 2014. However, Nano diesel is likely to be the country's most fuel efficient car at par.
• Datsun GO:
Datsun will very soon launch the Go hatchback in India expected by the first quarter of 2014, although, as per the company this new car will under price tag of Rs. 4 lakh. Moreover, this will surely compete against the brands likes of Chevrolet Beat, Hyundai i10 and Maruti WagonR.
• Honda Jazz:
Honda will soon drive the nation by means of its new offering called Honda Jazz which is being quiet a hatchback but provides more comfort and pleasure than previous one. Moreover, it will be price under tag of about Rs 4.7 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the petrol and Rs 6.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the diesel respectively.
• Fiat Punto Abarth:
Fiat is another name in the upcoming car resolution criterion which soon going to hit the Indian road with its new PuntoAbarth for a very lucrative price. However, there is no official detail have been observed for its launch day but expected to be introduced in month of June.
• Honda Vezel
Honda’s another upcoming car offering will surely captivates the vision in blink of eyes by wonderful signature called Honda Vezel, even though speculated to be unveil in the second half of the 2014 year.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India