ALL » General >> View Article
Steps Offered By Tech Support Experts To Set Up Microsoft OutlookBy Expert Author: Alex Smith
Growing need of computers have completely transformed the way we communicate. There are so many communication services that are available nowadays to make communication easy and fast. Email is one out of them that can be used by all. Whether you need to send any message or chat with a group, these effective email services offer everything. Talking about the corporate sector, Microsoft Outlook is high in demand as it is the most professional service that can be used by the entire business enterprise. In order to use Microsoft Outlook properly, you have to set up your Microsoft Outlook to work with your email account.
Here are some easy steps offered by tech support experts to set up Microsoft Outlook instantly:
1. To begin the process, go to “Tools > E-mail Accounts” from Microsoft Accounts.
2. From Email Accounts wizard window, choose “Add a new e-mail account” and click “Next.”
3. Then select "POP3" for your server type and click “Next.”
4. On the Internet E-mail setting window, enter your information.
5. Now, click “More Settings.”
6. From the Internet E-mail Settings window, choose “Outgoing Server” tab.
7. Next, select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
8. Then select “Advanced” tab and change the value in “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 80 or 3535.
9. Select “OK.”
10. Now, click “Next.”
11. Finally, click “Finish.”
That’s all you have to do to set up your Microsoft Outlook. In case, you are having trouble in any step then you can call tech support experts immediately as they are working round the clock to provide effective solutions for resolving all technical issues. By calling tech support professionals, you get assistance from experienced team that can handle all tech issues efficiently.
Tech support services can be delivered in a variety of ways. These methods are online, through helpdesk, over email or visiting onsite. As per your need and demand, you can customize these services. By guiding you regarding the issue, technical support professionals provide troubleshooting steps that you can follow by your own. After following those steps, you can get rid of the issue. The most commonly used method is remote technical support. In remote technical support services, you need to give access to your computers or systems to support professionals. For issues like system updating, virus or spyware removal, installation of any software or file transfer, you can take help from remote technical support.
Still thinking?? Well, no need to. Just call tech support experts for all technical issues and stay hassle free while performing everyday computing tasks.
Techvedic Inc is a Tech Support company provides online Computer Repair,
General Articles1. Download Premium Wordpress Themes From Reliable Developers To Enhance Website Presence Online
2. Tablet Repair London | Screen Repair Or Replacement | Tablet Repairer
Author: Tablet Repair
3. Limousine Service In Washington Will Provide A Romantic Spark
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
4. Digitalized And Globalized Medical Marketplaces
Author: parveen kumar
5. Different Branches Of Oil And Gas Engineering
Author: Mohammad Khalid
6. App Store Optimization Tool | More Users To Your App
Author: Richelle Guo
7. An Insight Into The Perks Of Online Magazine Advertising
Author: Aditya G.
8. Understanding The Dietary Requirements Of Young Pets
Author: Jackson Robert
9. Pega 7 Live Online Training And Self Learning Video By Professionals In New York - Usa
10. Hiring Expert Freestylers For Advancing The Footballing Game Level
Author: parveen kumar
11. What You Don't Know About Casinos Might Shock You
12. Nokia Phone Repairs | Certified Technicians Work On Your Device
Author: Nokia Repairer
13. Review: Lexmark Cs410dtn Printer
Author: Ackley Ada
14. Plus Size Swimwear Uk
15. Get Your Love Back By Vashikaran Mantra | Love Problem Solutions
Author: Get Your Love Back by Vashikaran Mantra | Love pro