ALL >> General >> View Article
Steps Offered By Tech Support Experts To Set Up Microsoft Outlook
Total Articles: 171
Growing need of computers have completely transformed the way we communicate. There are so many communication services that are available nowadays to make communication easy and fast. Email is one out of them that can be used by all. Whether you need to send any message or chat with a group, these effective email services offer everything. Talking about the corporate sector, Microsoft Outlook is high in demand as it is the most professional service that can be used by the entire business enterprise. In order to use Microsoft Outlook properly, you have to set up your Microsoft Outlook to work with your email account.
Here are some easy steps offered by tech support experts to set up Microsoft Outlook instantly:
1. To begin the process, go to “Tools > E-mail Accounts” from Microsoft Accounts.
2. From Email Accounts wizard window, choose “Add a new e-mail account” and click “Next.”
3. Then select "POP3" for your server type and click “Next.”
4. On the Internet E-mail setting window, enter your information.
5. Now, click “More Settings.”
6. From the Internet E-mail Settings window, choose “Outgoing Server” tab.
7. Next, select “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
8. Then select “Advanced” tab and change the value in “Outgoing server (SMTP)” port to 80 or 3535.
9. Select “OK.”
10. Now, click “Next.”
11. Finally, click “Finish.”
That’s all you have to do to set up your Microsoft Outlook. In case, you are having trouble in any step then you can call tech support experts immediately as they are working round the clock to provide effective solutions for resolving all technical issues. By calling tech support professionals, you get assistance from experienced team that can handle all tech issues efficiently.
Tech support services can be delivered in a variety of ways. These methods are online, through helpdesk, over email or visiting onsite. As per your need and demand, you can customize these services. By guiding you regarding the issue, technical support professionals provide troubleshooting steps that you can follow by your own. After following those steps, you can get rid of the issue. The most commonly used method is remote technical support. In remote technical support services, you need to give access to your computers or systems to support professionals. For issues like system updating, virus or spyware removal, installation of any software or file transfer, you can take help from remote technical support.
Still thinking?? Well, no need to. Just call tech support experts for all technical issues and stay hassle free while performing everyday computing tasks.
Techvedic Inc is a Tech Support company provides online Computer Repair,
General Articles1. What Are The Skills Development To Be Improved To Get The Best Jobs?
2. How Can An Electrician Wollongong Be Perfect For You
Author: Fellacity Trunck
3. Know Your Pan Card Status Here
4. Atharva Innovation Is Top Dealer And Distributor For Mechanical Products In Pune
5. Herbal & Natural Health Solutions For Women’s Problems
6. Pune- The City Of Opportunities For Mba Graduates
Author: Scmhrd Pune
7. Which Hotel Booking Sites Offer The Best Deals?
Author: Antonio Arola
8. Should You Invest In Vacation Homes In Costa Rica
Author: Jennifer Frazier
9. Express Entry System Alberta
Author: xiphias immigration
10. Auto Dealers For New And Used Cars
11. Entrepreneur Visa For Australia
Author: xiphias immigration
12. Online Food Ordering Script With Astounding Features
13. Trick To Buy Mi 1rs Products
14. The Essential Checklist For Hiring A Great Plumber
Author: John Roy
15. Stylize Your Appearance With Well Crafted Silver Jewelries
Author: Bryan Gentles