ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Do People Look For When Booking A Luxury Hotel?
Total Articles: 566
What makes a luxury hotel all the more desirable & what makes you wanting to go back in one? Details matter, and often – when we are talking about luxury hotels, it is the small things that will make you want to go back for more. While we are paying good money to stay away in these homes away from home, Sometimes it is a special occasion, sometimes it is simply a business trip – but if we chose hotel A instead of hotel B, that always happens for a reason. It is as good as when you know at the supermarket, some brands are better than others. That’s true in the hotel world, too. You can normally depend on names like Diani Reef Beach Resort in South Coast Mombasa, Hilton, Mandarin Oriental, Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Westin, and a number of others in a long list. However, you don’t want to discount the privately-owned, non-chain 5-star hotels that you’ll find in many famous tourist destinations throughout the world.
You sometimes find it outrageous that luxury hotels charge for Wi-Fi – and usually more than what you might be paying for a whole month of superfast broadband at your own home. Being charged extra for a bottle of water – when you are paying $500, $600 or more per night to stay will make you think twice about the hotel next time you go to stay there. I would much rather want it to be added to the cost of the room and psychologically, it is “included”. Minor details like these make a lasting impression of that hotel in your mind & makes you either come back there for more or simply not. A good breakfast and I don’t mean the traditional thing, which seems to consist of some sandwich meats, breads, and juice. The breakfast at your hotel should have a dozen different types of fruit, omelets, bacon and eggs, good coffee, a variety of juices — and the sandwich meat and bread thing to begin with but flavors from all corners of the world to choose from to give you a new experience of food that you never had before & which might go a long way in your thoughts about a hotel. The way they treat you in a luxury hotel needs to be in such grandeur that it will make you feel like the king of the world. This is one of the major reasons you love a luxury hotel & keep going back given the chance.
A Hotel’s Location in a city also matters a lot since it should have connectivity to everything major in the city at walking distance, this makes for a convenient outing while your stay at the hotel & you will love it for that, if it’s a holiday destination like a beach resort or has a spa too, then it has to absolutely be the best in those areas so that you as a guest would have the most memorable experience of your life & won’t even stop talking about the experience for months or years to come. These are some important factors that people look for in a luxury hotel.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson