ALL >> Education >> View Article
Become A Top It Professional With Ca Performance Management R2.x Professional Exam
Total Articles: 105
When you want to have a promising and successful career in the field of information technology, possessing the right certification that can support your skills and abilities is very important. There are various benefits that you can get when you are a certified IT professional. One of this is you can become as one of the most valuable employees in your company. Your employer will consider you as an asset. Owning a certification is an amazing ticket for you to make it big in the field of information technology. You need to select a certification that can be effective and useful for your career.
CA Performance Management r12.x Professional certification is considered as a premier certification in the industry. The only way to obtain the certification is by passing the CAT-440 certification exam.
About the CA Performance Management r2.x Professional Certification
CA Performance Management r2.x Professional exam is intended to measure the candidate’s expertise, knowledge and skills in implementing, installing, administering and managing CA technologies product in order to provide a comprehensive and optimize solutions.
When you have the CA certification, management team will be able to have peace of mind that professionals will have the right knowledge and skills to handle CA technologies solutions. This certification is proctored by Prometric and the CA technologies certification can validate complete competencies of project team such as partners, professional services and other staffs. The exam is based on the knowledge or skills obtained from the trainings, education and hands-on experience.
Topics of CA Performance Management r2.x Professional Exam
The following are topics for CA Performance Management r2.x Professional certification exam. The candidate is required to understand these topics in order to have a higher chance to pass the certification exam.
• Understanding CA Performance Management 6 %
• Understanding the CA Performance Management Installation 8 %
• Configuring CA Performance Center 12%
• Understanding Multi-Tenancy 10 %
• Performing CA Performance Management Operations 12
• Monitoring Infrastructure Performance Using Dashboards 4%
• Implementing Self-certifying 4%
• Uninstalling CA Performance Management 6%
• Troubleshooting CA Performance Management 10%
• Understanding Self‐Certification 2%
• Creating Custom Vendor Certifications 6 %
• Creating Custom Metric Families 4%
• Creating Custom Dashboards 4%
• Configuring a Multi-Tenant Deployment Using CA Performance Center 6%
• Configuring Tenant-aware Monitoring 4%
• Configuring Service Tiers for Tenants 2%
How to Pass the Certification
To pass the CA Performance Management r2.x Professional certification exam, the candidate is recommended to obtain the most suitable study tools and materials. The materials for preparing for the exam must be from a reputable source in order to make sure that you can make it. Preparing for IT certification exam like CA Performance Management r2.x Professional Exam is not easy, it is very essential to acquire the proper tools and materials for you to make it big in the industry. If you want to pass be sure to acquire these materials from a highly regarded source. This can be an excellent certification that can help you succeed.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni