ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Some Tips To Choose The Right Tiles For Your Bathroom
Total Articles: 10
Nowadays, most of the homeowners are giving importance to the aesthetic value of their bathroom. But, the fact is that in addition to this point of view, some other valuable things are to be carefully evaluated when it comes to the selection of the right tiles for any bathroom. It is essential that the tiles must be sturdy enough to handle the heavy foot traffic and the floor tiles should be anti-skid in such a way that the chances of slipping can be minimized. Also, the selection of the right size should be made in such a way that a small room will not look too small and the same thing is applicable to a bigger size bathroom as well. Some of the parameters to be kept in mind in the selection of the right tiles for bathroom are discussed below:
Who will use it? Will it be used by a conservative couple or playing kids or an unruly teen or guests of different age groups? The choice and design should be selected based on these factors. When it is for guests, you will surely be looking to provide a great look and so stone tiles can be the best. When it comes to the one that is going to be used on a daily basis, the style should be pleasing. When it comes to teens and kids, more vibrant designs are needed and for older people, the one with mature colors and patterns, materials should be carefully selected. Even though, these are general conditions, people falling under these categories can be having different tastes and preferences.
Ceramic, porcelain or stone? Nothing can beat ceramic tiles for bathrooms. This is because of the endless designs available, durability, different sizes and patterns and easy maintenance. There are different options like hardwood, natural stone tiles, etc.…. under this category.
Next comes to the porcelain as they are also available in different designs. For instance, when you chip a bit of the tile, the same pattern will run through it, thereby it is suitable for effective maintenance. It is also moisture resistant as it is made out of clay. But, this alternative has fewer patterns as compared to ceramic.
If you are looking for richness and opulence, natural stone tiles can be the best. Even though, they need better maintenance, these stone tiles can provide a great look to your bathroom. But, they are slippery in nature. So, it is better not to use them in the rooms of elders.
So, keep the above-mentioned tips in mind, when it comes to the selection of right tiles for your bathroom.
Are you searching for the NATURAL STONE TILES then you are at the right place. jerusalemstoneuk.co.uk is the best place where you can find largest selection of premium authentic natural stone tiles available at affordable prices. For more details about Aged natural stone tiles, click here to visit our website.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden