ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Requirements To Hire Google Glasses Developers To Create Unconventional Applications For The Next Ge
Total Articles: 72
Google glasses are the next generation sensible and futuristic device. This device is an eye for the future generation. This device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. These glasses are comfortable to wear because of its lightweight design. People can perform all the tasks such as capturing pictures, recording videos easily and quickly. People interact with this device in various ways such as through a microphone, optical display, touch pad and a bone conduction transducer.
Wearing this hi-tech gadget gives wonderful experience for the individual about the surroundings. Experts are considering this product as one of the top ten futurist technologies that can change the world with its effective features. Google glasses are like next version to a tiny computer. The developer has incorporated all the features of a tiny computer into these glasses. These glasses are loaded with all extraordinary and amazing features such as Bluetooth, WI-Fi, speakers, touch pad, camera, microphone and gyroscope. This gives hand free experience for users and allows easy interaction with the search engines. The future demand for this portable computer will be massive like a regular computer.
Google glasses are already incorporated with few standard apps such as Gmail, Google+, Google Now, etc and other new applications such as language translation, note taking, social networking apps, QR reader, barcode scanner, etc. By having these right apps, Google glasses will become very profitable option for the users.
The glassware you build should be unique in design, functionality and usability. You can make your app stand out unique among all by following below points:
• Ensure that the glassware is exclusively designed and tested for glass
• Apps should be effective, up to date and on-moment
• Should not include unnecessary technological interruptions such as recurrent notifications which may annoy the users
• Should give what the user is actually expecting out of the application
• They should be available whenever required and should go out of the way when it is unnecessary.
Enhance your browsing experience with this wearable eye gadget
Apart from apps, Google glass is packed with a web browser for the first time and these glasses are integrated with various web screens such as desktops, Smartphone’s, tablets, smart TV’s etc. Google Glass Web Development is done using RESTful HTTP services. The only way to open the web browser is to pass voice commands to search apps and click on the obtained search results. You can view top seven pages of the search engine results in the full-screen mode. You can give forward or backward gestures in order to scroll down or up, to view the web pages. People can enjoy the news and reading different content on the sites with the help of this user-friendly browser.
Web is developed in an effective way to create sensation and gain attention of experts in the mobile world. The Glass browser works as desktop browser in case if it is not defining any view port or as landscape Smartphone in case of using viewports Meta tag and device-width. This browser is the best way to interact with various websites by giving voice commands.
Google Glass Web Development is built by taking all the points such as time, location, frequency into account in order to deliver captivating user experience. It is created using either of two platforms i.e. Java and Python. The requisites that are required for the developer to use Java language is that he should be proficient and require Java 1.6 capability, App Engine SDK and Apache Maven. In order to develop the web using python the requisites are similar to that of Java and here it need not require use of Eclipse or Maven.
How to hire a Google Glass app developer?
Hiring the Google Glasses Developers is the vital task for every organization, since the project will be in the hands of these people. Any wrong step taken in selection process can cause severe loss to the organization reputation and revenue. The mobile app development companies have started hiring the developers for creating fun, usable, workable and unique apps for glasses.
This business people have to hire Google Glasses Developers who fulfill the below mentioned responsibilities
• Should be certified in Google Glass developing and designing
• Should have sound knowledge in Java, python and Google Mirror API
• Should develop a unique feature app
• Should be able to analyze and develop the bug free code
• Should understand the requirements given by the client
• Should be able to give cost effective and best solutions
• Should be dedicated and high professional to handle all the project activities
• Should be able to meet the dead lines of the project
• Should have experience in developing interesting and unique apps
• Should be familiar with two ways of writing application for glass (Mirror API, Glass development kit)
So, companies should Hire Google Glasses Developers fulfilling the above requirements to develop innovative, useful and fun applications for this forthcoming fabulous device. The apps should be friendly for all the people not only the tech enthusiasts.
Computer Programming Articles1. Things To Consider For Mailing Services In Dallas Tx
Author: Ryan Hernandez
2. Why I Am Not Am Not Able To Configure My Email In Apple Computer? Just Call Us On Apple Tech Support
3. Oops Ideas In Java – Java Tutorials
Author: Siyaram Ray
4. Learn Etl Tools For Accurate Loading Of Data
Author: MindQ Systems
5. Android O: What We Expect From Next Version Of Android Os
Author: 2BASE TECHNOLOGIES
6. Best Device Mobile Application (ios, Iphone, Android) Development Company
Author: urban apps
7. Benefits Of Automation Testing With Selenium
Author: Siyaram Ray
8. Are You Facing Some Errors In Aol?
9. Php Web Developmernt Hyderabad
10. Xamarin App
Author: Helen M. Thompson
11. Customizable Courier Tracking Software Script 6.0 By Eagle Technosys
12. Learn Load Runner In Online Training
Author: MindQ Systems
13. Static Keyword In Java And Its Usage
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Need Web Development Agency In Singapore? Hire Oliveasia Local Singapore Web Agency
Author: Oliveasia Singapore
15. Become An Expert Java Developer & Software Tester