ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Would You Consider Living In An Apartment For Longer Than 30 Days?
Total Articles: 6
These days, fully furnished apartments for rent are available very easily. You are just one Google search away from a very lavish property at a great location and available at very humble rates. Most tourists and even locals looking for a break prefer to take up temporary residence in such apartments in order to kill the monotony. The old-age concept of staying in hotels is losing its appeal in the face of the multiple benefits offered by such apartments. So, it is being observed that a number of people are extending their stay for over a month. This is quite a fresh trend since hitherto most holiday-makers would opt for shorter trips owing to scarcity of funds. Hotels, resorts and villas can be quite expensive and even a budget hotel can tax your pockets if you stay for as long as 30 days.
But since the price you pay to avail fully furnished apartments for rent is very low, this comes as a golden opportunity to holiday beyond the usual duration. Most people who take up residence in such apartments look for longer stays so that they can get the most out of their vacation and return back to their homes completely refreshed and revitalized.
Consider this situation if a person X has set aside $5000 for his accommodation expenses and cannot compromise on this front. Now, if he takes up accommodation in a hotel room costing him around, say, $200 per day, he would be able to hire the room for 25 days. On the other hand, if he takes up accommodation in a fully furnished apartment costing him around, say, $100 per day, he would be able to hire the apartment for 50 days. That is close to 2 months and a time long enough to give him a fulfilling break from his drudgery.
Given that prices of almost every commodity (including food and transport) is rising these days, people have become a lot more frugal when it comes to spending on accommodation. Why would anyone spend double or even treble the amount on a hotel room when he can get those same facilities by taking up fully furnished apartments for rent.
Apart from the financial perks, there are many other reasons why such apartments are receiving the thumbs up from the masses. Unlike a cramped hotel room, these apartments are spacious and give you the privacy and the family time which is the need of the hour. With a well-furnished drawing room, dining area, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom, such apartments give you the feeling of being at your home. Thus, there is greater satisfaction and relaxation in these properties with minimal intervention by the property owner.
Now, would you consider staying in such fully furnished apartments for rent for a period over 30 days? Why not, since you can get a really long and fun-filled holiday at a price you can easily afford.
About the Author-
This Article is written by Maxwell Johnson on behalf of UrHomeInPhilly this is having topics on Fully Furnished Apartments for Rent, Corporate Housing in Philadelphia and many more for information click here.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson